Forum Suggestions/Issues

Just edited a post and it posted a duplicate, that was odd. :think:

I'm feeling quite hayfever-ish today and a little lightheaded, these accidental double posts (presumably caused by the bug) are giving me the giggles. Edits seem to be re-posting the original post while editing the original. Funky. D-Fence could just be a post whore. :LOL:

1618821277900.png

1618821360526.png

I see the errors on the server side, it's unable to fire off push notifications on the replies. Working on a fix.

Yup, the errors are gone. :) Thanks a Lot Quiky

Yes, same here, thank you @Quiky!

I've re-enabled push notification support, let's see if it works or breaks everything.

Edit; it is fixed? maybe.

Seems to be the case here.

Just made a post, had to click the post button 3 or 4 times before it actually posted.

This is from a mobile phone.

The times it didn't work, it showed it's trying to post, then stop with nothing done, and no errors.

Edit: Now the post here worked on the first try.

Uh-oh. Is the longtime image host toast, or is my stignature just temporarily missing somehow?

Uh-oh. Is the longtime image host toast, or is my stignature just temporarily missing somehow?

Armed Cats? As far as I know that one is up, but not accepting uploads or new users. Did you get set up with @loose_unit's image host?

Well, poop. I tried embedding some Instagrams in my 411 thread with the "Media" option in the input box, and got this:

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 8.16.49 AM.png

Might be more about instagram trying to force login after a couple of views

It may also have to do with maybe your account being set to private? Mine is and my stuff won’t post because of that.

Looking into it, it appears that facecock has changed the Instagram API for that and it doesn't work anymore. I've yet to figure out if there's a new way.

Figures. Facebook makes everything it touches suck.