Forum Suggestions/Issues

Found it to be a recent issue, apparently yt issue, applied a quick fix/temp fix.

Weird.. Embedding is allowed, not sure why it doesn't do it?

Testing it myself with the insert media feature..

1626969323742.png

Well that confused me, in the short time since I last looked at this thread you fixed it and pushed it to page 9. Works for me now.

In Chromium it works, in Firefox it doesn't. And yes, I allowed cookies and disabled uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger...

FF on windows, works fine.

Windows 10, Firefox, uBlock Origin on, everything works.
I have the same set up and it doesn't. Perhaps I need to clear the cache?

I cleared the cache, and now it works on the "Classic Red" theme (I didn't try changing the theme, it's just the default when not logged in). As soon as I log in and the forums change to dark theme, the problem reappears. Changing back to Classic Red, videos show again. Light theme is same as dark theme.

And the problem is the same on Firefox for Android.

Edit: Nevermind, videos working on dark them again now too.

I cleared the cache, and now it works on the "Classic Red" theme (I didn't try changing the theme, it's just the default when not logged in). As soon as I log in and the forums change to dark theme, the problem reappears. Changing back to Classic Red, videos show again. Light theme is same as dark theme.

And the problem is the same on Firefox for Android.
How about now with the light and dark theme?

I totally forgot there are different themes, so I didn't mention that bit of information in my initial bug description...

I can't seem to change my Fiat thread from "ownership verified" to "somebody else's problem."