Forum Suggestions/Issues

It's unpossible to read that response in anything other than Thomas' voice. I wish I could find a Condition:Cheap clip that went with it.

Edit: Don't confuse with with someone who isn't determined or understands what would be better than trying to find funny reactions in Thomas' videos. Point is I made some GIFs.

Maybe.gif
Nah.gif

Er OK Anyway.gif
No It's Not OK.gif

The transcript feature in YouTube is handy and the videos have some fun transcripts when taken out of context.

1652816205042.png

Last edited:
Edit: Don't confuse with with someone who isn't determined or understands what would be better than trying to find funny reactions in Thomas' videos. Point is I made some GIFs.

The transcript feature in YouTube is handy and the videos have some fun transcripts when taken out of context.
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Saved for the right occasion :D

Also I support the DÖNER request.

It's unpossible to read that response in anything other than Thomas' voice. I wish I could find a Condition:Cheap clip that went with it.

View attachment 3564984View attachment 3564985
View attachment 3564986View attachment 3564987

View attachment 3564988
The Telegram channel will never be the same again.

I know this will be very Euro-centric, but I'd like the possibility of having the DONOR bage read DÖNER instead, or maybe even KEBAB.
omg brilliant

1653489611978.png

If the Interrobang is correct, i'm fine with it, i was surprised seeing it. :D

• Wow
Reactions: LP
Is it just me or has the forum been slow/not loading at all for everyone lately? 🙁

It has been going down for short periods of time all year (or longer) but the down time seems to be getting longer more recently.

I thought it was due to airplane WiFi yesterday.

Let me know timestamps of when the slowdowns are occurring so I can look into the logs.

@Quiky:

Just now (between 8:10 and 8:15 UTC today):

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

...and again just now. 12.53am 1 September AEST. 503 error when loading.

503 at 23:32 GMT, I was trying to paste an image and it died. I wonder if that's the trigger. I'll link to the external image instead.