Forum-wide survey: How oomphy is your ride?

Missing displacement and engine type. Is it tuned? Because now i'm looking at stock figures an they are much lower.

Yes it is modified. Engine displacement is 4.0L turbocharged straight six.

Uh if we are doing tuned I'm at 391WHP and 353WTQ. My car averages 14% drive train loss, which means I should be about 455HP and 410 TQ at the crank.

Last edited:
Says the man with 8400ccs of motor. Your opinion is just slightly biased

You're all wrong. It should be sorted by ascending number of cylinders

2006 Renault Clio 3: 98hp (72kW) at 1.390 litres and 1145kg makes it:

51.79 kW/l and 62.88 kW/t

More than fun enough to drive :D

Says the man with 8400ccs of motor. Your opinion is just slightly biased

:lol: Well that's what it was set to before, plus there was a whole series of posts saying how that's the proper comparison method. :p

That and I don't have $10-15k to spend on forced induction. :(

Uh if we are doing tuned I'm at 391WHP and 353WTQ. My car averages 14% drive train loss, which means I should be about 455HP and 410 TQ at the crank.

what does wtq mean?

Sorted power/weight. :)

Last edited:
what does wtq mean?

Sorted power/weight. :)

Torque at the wheels after all the driveline changes.

I think there should be yet another column for tuned power/torque but at the crank. So if you have a 400hp car with a +8hp tune, you should list it as 408 instead of what you may or maynot have dynoed it at. Unless we also want to add columns for those who've had their cars dynoed.....

So, Jake, give me the numbers (in kW and Nm) that i should put into the table for your mustang :)

- - - Updated - - -

Torque at the wheels after all the driveline changes.

I think there should be yet another column for tuned power/torque but at the crank. So if you have a 400hp car with a +8hp tune, you should list it as 408 instead of what you may or maynot have dynoed it at. Unless we also want to add columns for those who've had their cars dynoed.....

Nah, cars that haven't been tuned, get the manufacturers numbers and cars that have been tuned the actual measured/dynoed numbers.

After all, we're interested in the "as it is now" state of the cars.

Fair enough. What about tuned cars that haven't been dynoed?

So, Jake, give me the numbers (in kW and Nm) that i should put into the table for your mustang :)

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, cars that haven't been tuned, get the manufacturers numbers and cars that have been tuned the actual measured/dynoed numbers.

After all, we're interested in the "as it is now" state of the cars.

Stupid europeans. THIS IS MURICA WE SPEAK MURICAN

339kW and 556Nm, and if you want to include mods it's just bolt-ons and a tune.

Last edited:
1994 Chevrolet Corvette: 5735cc V8, 300hp/224kW, 340lb-ft/461Nm, 1510kg
2005 Fiat Stilo: 1360cc I4, 95hp/70kW, 94lb-ft/128Nm, 1165kg
1968 Toyota Corolla: 1077cc I4, 59hp/44kW, 61lb-ft/83Nm, 790kg

Last edited:
my e-peen is quite small.

2012 Mazda 2

74.5kw
135nm

1.5L
1080kg (at least it's light!!)

Last edited: