Forums have been upgraded to vBulletin 5

If manual labor is required to complete the port, I'll volunteer. If that means fixing 10000 database entries manually.. lets get started! :p We might also consider cleaning up the database a bit.. not sure about getting rid of old threads, but potentially the user database maybe? Haven't checked the members list, but I wonder how many 0 post accounts have been dead for a decade..

Thanks all! XenForo purchased and I'll work on getting a test site online.

Donated 30€ to the FG Ringmeet Update Fund

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"273","width":"480","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/YYfEjWVqZ6NDG\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

Well, either you send it straight to Viper, see his paypal link in his last post, or in Crazys quote (the one I also missed), or the usual ringmeet paypal, as I sent the money for the new software from the backup-funds.

thomas;n3546020 said:
And I will buy the dark theme myself if need be, just for my eyes sake! :p

This. And money transferred to Ringmeet PP, as I doubt I'll have time to be of use any other way.

Thanks all. Any leftover money will be spent directly on hosting costs, which normally come out of my own pocket.

Will donate tonight + I’m more than willing to beta test.

thomas;n3546047 said:
Let us know when the tech support is required or manual time intensive labor.

This.
I'm not a tech support type but I'll help however I can.

rickhamilton620;n3546049 said:
Will donate tonight + I’m more than willing to beta test.

Same here

1. Great idea, thomas! I'll send some € towards the ringmeet account to take part in the donation process that way. Only because I prefer bank transfer to PayPal. :D
2. I'm down to help with the migration to the new forum - be it testing, be it something else. Viper007Bond, just tell us where you need help.

Upgraded to latest version of vB. No progress on Xen yet, sorry.

I had $100 in my paypal balance I forgot I had. So I just donated it all to the forum fund as well. Whatever updates/software/hosting costs we need to keep things going around here are well worth it.

MXM;n3546183 said:
Not really, no :lol:

It feels less slow to me. :lol:

Redliner;n3546190 said:
It feels less slow to me. :lol:

Clicking on "Notifications" takes a full minute before forum responds. In that minute it doesn't respond to any request, not just the notifications page.

So maybe it takes 58 seconds now, honestly I can't tell :p

I also feel zero change. In subforums and some threads it has been quick for the longest time, but on the main page, for notifications and many other parts, it's just dreadful.