Forza 4 Racing 2012/2013 Compilation

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
So here's something I've kept a secret from you guys but have been working on for a good few weeks. If anyone saw me on XBL and saw that I was constantly watching replays, this is why.

Enjoy.

Oh wow, excellent video. Really enjoyed it, smiled through the whole thing :D

I've really been missing out, the Xbox is my brother's and he's been on it nonstop.

Amazing video! Great to relive all those races and some classic moments.

Great video. Looks like those races got to be a lot of fun. Wish I still lived with someone that had an Xbox, I'd love to join.

that made me wanna fire up my xbox anf play Forza 4 again, that game is really fun.

that made me wanna fire up my xbox anf play Forza 4 again, that game is really fun.

Do eet! We're racing almost every week, worth a Live subscription for in my opinion. :D

Do eet! We're racing almost every week, worth a Live subscription for in my opinion. :D

well, my gamertag is in my profile, if people wanna add me, i'll get in on some racing.

well, my gamertag is in my profile, if people wanna add me, i'll get in on some racing.

I certainly will do when I get a chance. :)

Wow!...that looks like great fun! Now I kinda regret buying, a couple of months ago, a PS3 instead of a Xbox.(I bought the PS3 mainly for GT5 and for the Uncharted series )