Let's revive this, shall we:
Some major points from here
- 450+ cars, each with ForzaVista. (This puts it back in the realm of Forza 3 and 4, which each had between 400-500+ cars depending on the edition bought.)
- 26 "world-famous" locations, including all 17 from Forza 5 and ten new ones. (Yes, the math doesn't add up; they double-count Indy as "new" and "returning" since they rescanned it after track renovations in 2014.)
If you need a quick reminder, the returning tracks are: Bernese Alps, Circuit de Catalunya, Spa, Indianapolis*, Le Mans, Long Beach, Laguna Seca, Bathurst, The Ring, Prague, Road America, Road Atlanta, Sebring, Silverstone, the airfield Test Track, the Top Gear track, and Yas Marina
*Claimed newly rescanned for FM6 after renovations to the actual track.
Four of the all-new environments are: Rio de Janeiro, Daytona, Watkins Glen, and Brands Hatch.
- Night racing (purportedly only with clear weather)
- Weather effects
- 24 car racing, online or offline
[*]The return of split-screen multiplayer
- 70+ hour Career mode divided into volumes telling "Stories of Motorsport", punctuated by Showcase events highlighting a particular race mode like Autocross or endurance racing
In addition, they have announced the first two car packs, one available as Day 1 DLC to all editions of the game (The Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack) and one only available to those who spend extra to buy VIP status (The VIP Pack)
Ten Year Pack:
2013 Audi Team Forza R8 Coup? V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro
2013 SRT Team Forza Viper GTS
2008 Aston Martin Team Forza DBS
2003 Nissan Team Forza Fairlady Z
2014 Lamborghini Team Forza Hurac?n LP 610-4
2009 Ferrari Team Forza 458 Italia
2012 BMW Team Forza M5
2005 Honda NSX-R
2013 Audi Team Forza RS 7 Sportback
2013 McLaren Team Forza P1
You'll note they're cars not new to Forza, they're simply tuned and liveried to celebrate Forza.
The VIP Pack:
2013 Lamborghini Veneno
2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale
1997 McLaren F1 GT
2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato
2016 Ford Shelby GT350R
This might be what tips me to buy an Xbox One.