Forza Horizon 4

Funny that this should get a bump, I was reading the feature list of the new update (something I rarely do) and saw that they've added support for telemetry output to external applications. That's huge for sim racers! Although not necessarily appropriate for Horizon, it should be included in the next Forza Motorsport game so people can have their full sim rigs set up with it. :D

Finally grinded out street racing to level 17 to get the Hoonigan 911. So worth it. With a fully upgraded stock engine it sounds the best out of all the 911's in the game. I really don't like the F4 4.0L sound...

Damn. I've only just now realised we have a FH4 thread. I've sunken countless hours into 3, and 4 is even better. I'm probably gonna spam this thread with pictures from photomode real soon.

The new Star Card system is working about as well as I would expect...

I've clearly completed the ones with gold title bars but the game doesn't recognise that for some reason. :dunno:

Funny that this should get a bump, I was reading the feature list of the new update (something I rarely do) and saw that they've added support for telemetry output to external applications. That's huge for sim racers! Although not necessarily appropriate for Horizon, it should be included in the next Forza Motorsport game so people can have their full sim rigs set up with it. :D
Belated reply, but as much as I love this series, I can't play it as a sim racer anymore until it has VR support. Once you try it you can't go back.

Old thread. Tried one of the rally routes someone posted on Reddit, decided I needed to make some changes as there were too many blind turns from one road to another and thought it was worth sharing this run in the ShitHouse Racing Charger Daytona. ShitHouse Racing is proudly sponsored by Norfolk & Chance solicitors. :|

I've noticed that YouTube really crushes the bitrate, I'm playing around with stuff.

Oh, I also turned names over players off because that red Audi... Viper's tag. :(

Last edited: