x275TP.png

FgFmhz.png

rp1wpX.png

uzCODr.png

gubQwO.png

fFGu6t.png

qKL0tc.png

uC09IW.png

Got the B13 Sentra/Tsuru, it's surprisingly good after some mods to Class C.

596HBS.png

FH5 takes the LS swap everything joke pretty far, you can put an LS (LS2 or LS7) in this.

ZjveYV.png

Anyone else seeing a lot of broken images in this thread?

I've been using Pic8 as the host, I'm able to see it. But maybe I'll try a different host. Can you guys see this one?
7pAFEAYe.png

I've been using Pic8 as the host, I'm able to see it. But maybe I'll try a different host. Can you guys see this one?
7pAFEAYe.png
That one I can see. For some reason they were showing up if quoted, but not when viewing the thread.

That one I can see. For some reason they were showing up if quoted, but not when viewing the thread.
I've had the same problem, but in other threads too. Which browser do you use? I'm using Firefox. Enhanced Tracking and adblockers are turned off for finalgear, but it still does it.

I was seeing it on my work PC using Chrome with some ad blockers, also on mobile using Duck Duck Go.

f3T2rSNg.png

Got the Ferrari F50. It's such a beautiful car.

Screenshot-2023-10-28-01-12-22.png
Screenshot-2023-10-27-23-46-35.png

Saw this livery during a race.
zcba8Zwe.png

Roo Bar for the HSV Ute
gs9-YW0-Gi-Zv.png

image.png
image.png
image.png

The old Lincoln Continental is actually pretty fun, I kept the 3 speed transmission and upgraded it to Class C.

Pretty car is pretty.
With a blower and ~700 hp it tries to kill you sometimes with snap oversteer, but, you know...

Love the Christmas themed tracks.
Screenshot-2023-12-25-16-06-34.png

Screenshot-2023-12-25-16-10-37.png