Forza Horizon 5

Porsche's design really is timeless. The 959 still doesn't look dated today.
b4seYd.png

I wish the bikes are drivable in the game.
1MGVP9.png

Last edited:
There are very few games with motorcycles that get the physics anything close to correct.

Forza Horizon 5 is pretty arcady, I'm ok with arcady bike physics.

Put the drift 4 speed into the Rimac Concept Car, it works great for electric cars. I wish I can put it in the Ford Mach-E, then it can have much higher top speed without sacrificing the acceleration.

As3wi4.png

GCnLfw.png

Can you do a motor swap in the Mach-e?

No. There's no engine swap options for the Mach-E.

Bentley 8 Liter Flying Spur 😜
AUZLyW.png

Rally (3.0L I6 turbo engine swap, AWD conversion)
OBcMo0.png

They put skate park style ramps in the stadium, it's kinda fun.
xEOqnI.png

JN9oM8.png

TiqQT7.png

Smashed the last exp board.

tAT1Ci.png

I managed to get all the fast travel and xp boards - one of the hardest ones to get is the board stuck to the side of the tall power transmission tower next to the freeway. That took forever and I finally used a Bugatti with rally suspension and off road tires.

There are two or three I didn't get, the reward wasn't worth the effort. I liked finding hidden ones in previous games but doing precise stunts is a step too far for me.

I bought the expansion pass with the game so I'll play the new DLC when it comes out next week.

I managed to get all the fast travel and xp boards - one of the hardest ones to get is the board stuck to the side of the tall power transmission tower next to the freeway. That took forever and I finally used a Bugatti with rally suspension and off road tires.
I used the Rimac Concept Car 2 with Rally suspension and tire and drift 4 speed transmission.

I played some of the new expansion last night, it was fun until it crashed as I crossed the finish line in my fourth race.

I'm enjoying the rally gameplay though. I've read people on Reddit bashing the pace notes and they aren't accurate to the numbered system used in real rallying but match what SEGA Rally used. I find them OK, although they are a bit late. You can sometimes see and judge a corner before the notes are called.

I've been racing in my Charger Daytona, which was always built for dirt so makes a decent rally car. Anti-lag is fun, I usually use superchargers but switching to turbos with anti-lag seems to have increased performance. Maybe it's a placebo.

I also found the pace notes to come late, but the gameplay is fun. I've been using my Audi Sport Quattro and it's been brilliant.

I've been playing Divinity Original Sin 2, but once I've done with that game I'll definitely try the new content.

X Class Lambo vs International Scout. :LOL:
E3cu21.png