Forza Motorsport 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh just school and other stuff, ive finished pgr3 so that doesnt really interest me anymore and i played way to much uno in a small amount of time so yea ive just been lazin around the place.. :)

Re: Forza Motorsport 2

NAIDANAC A said:
Well supposively there is a demo out tomarrow. Keep your eyes open.

Wow, that sure came out of nowhere. They really don't announce these things long before they come out. Usually I actually just scroll through the new releases once a week and find a whole bunch of new stuff.

Hope it is true, and hope it is good. I never finished Forza as although it says "360 compatable" on the front of the case the game runs very poorly on the POS backwards compatability.

It has not come out.........DAMMIT, but maybe it will considering Forza team said we would find more about the game very shorty and how it plays. SLR you have school? Mine has not started for another week.

NAIDANAC A said:
It has not come out.........DAMMIT, but maybe it will considering Forza team said we would find more about the game very shorty and how it plays.

on a forza fan site (forzacentral.com) they said that it won't be coming out till the 26th, so don't give up hope just yet.

They haven't announced the TDU #2 Demo as well and there it is... I really hope for you guys...

//edit: I guess I will HAVE to decide on a next gen console soon... Depending on how good granddads christmas bonus comes out...

it's very uncommon for live updates to occur on friday (As the afternoon "meetings" they have at microsoft would interfere with that process)... I'd think the weekend would be out too because people at Microsoft are like most and don't work on the weekends.

I may be wrong, but the people that have to make these downloads work, don't work 24/7 just so you can get demos.

I'll stick to GT4 and PS2 until PS3 and GT5 are out thank you very much. Forza is bit too rice for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.