Forza Motorsport 2

NAIDANAC A

Car(s)
300E
I usually dislike harming Ferraris in real life and in games, but that seems to be interesting! The looks need to get a bit more next gem-ish, though...

next-genish.... come on it has 3d grass, the only car game with realistic damage modeling (look at the gallardo with no rear bumper) and look at the lighting effects. The wow factor for me is the detail of the cars and the surronding. Look at the last ferrari pic and you can see completely 3d pit garages...that makes me drool. Again my complete opinion.

It is also supposed to have 3d stands with people reacting to the race.

WOOT 500TH post...I like to spam.

But GT:HD will be bought 700 bucks alone for all the cars and tracks (supposively) but youll still have to pay for them all.

NAIDANAC A said:
next-genish.... come on it has 3d grass, the only car game with realistic damage modeling (look at the gallardo with no rear bumper) and look at the lighting effects. The wow factor for me is the detail of the cars and the surronding. Look at the last ferrari pic and you can see completely 3d pit garages...that makes me drool. Again my complete opinion.

It is also supposed to have 3d stands with people reacting to the race.

WOOT 500TH post...I like to spam.

Hmm, I guess I was tired last night cause it was a bit late... You are right. I might have only looked at screenshot 9 which has motion blur and doesn't look that nice as a still photo...

Be nice to see some shots where the driver wasn't sucking ass.

Otherwise, looks pretty swish. 'Specially pic 13 on the first link.

Here are comparissions between Forza 2 and PGR. Notice Forza's now awsomeness.
forza-motorsport-2-2007020801304157.jpg

f6f29109-4ef0-4c23-bf0d-4b821ef1683.jpg

forza-motorsport-2-2007020801304596.jpg

11c5b2cd-9d8a-415d-88ea-eba605e1739.jpg

forza-motorsport-2-2007020801304322.jpg

50b55f92-403e-41e7-bf75-89ca45ebeb6.jpg

forza-motorsport-2-2007020801304455.jpg

6f4e3bdc-4507-453b-9dd2-90532e608c2.jpg

My only problems: the lugnuts on the Maser should be Red not blue, and the engine bay on the Enzo seems to be a crappy image instead of a 3d thing and the rear glass is missing to side holes as in this pic.
654043-L-1.jpg

Seems like the cockpit/driver in the Forza2 shots are worse than PGR3. Maybe because PGR3 has in cockpit view.

Other than a few minor flaws and maybe some anti aliasing issues, the Forza2 models look far better. I think I am going to get the 360 wheel when the game comes out. Can't wait!

Was there not talk in other threads about buying cars and tracks? The world moves to fast now a days.

Was there not talk in other threads about buying cars and tracks? The world moves to fast now a days.

So plans have been scrapped.

The reason I found Forza 'shit' was because it was so arcadey, it was hyped up as a 'real driving simulator'...it didn't seem like much of a 'real driving simulator' to me.

Gran Turismo is the win.

If I want sim I'll go outside and drive a real car or GTR2.

If I want to just enjoy a fun game I go for Forza. Not everygame has to be ball splittingly painful simulation.

Can we please have no more of the GT Versus Forza arguments, It's ruined enough threads as is ...

I have it reserved. Ive been playing The first Forza on my 360(Bunch of stupid lag issues) And im having a blast.

I really do love the quasi involvement you got in forza 1, so the second should be sweet.