Forza Motorsport 2

too much power over steer with the exige 240 cup.

Derek I don't give your Evo much chance against my tiger Elise in something twisty like Maple Valley.
Well, I wouldn't wanna race it against a Lotus no. :ninja: But it beats pretty much anything else. :D

I have been using a downloaded set up for the 240 and max speed was over 180 very fast. b4 you come to the 1st bend on the ring it was unstable and I wondered what it would be like rock steady. Have just used my own setup (and a fair bit slower) from a rolling start not a full run in I managed a lap with a 1.5 sec penalty in 7:25.678. Next step manual that should knock a little more off.

too much power over steer with the exige 240 cup.

thats easy as hell to fix, lower all the rear suspension settings 10% or so at a time (and or raise the fronts 10%) until it stops misbehaving so much. Just keep everything proportional (as in the sway-bars, springs, and shocks proportianal to eachother) and you won't loose the proper feel of the car

and also always keep the bump at around 1/2 that of the rebound (especially for the rear suspension in a RWD car)

I have been using a downloaded set up for the 240 and max speed was over 180 very fast. b4 you come to the 1st bend on the ring it was unstable and I wondered what it would be like rock steady. Have just used my own setup (and a fair bit slower) from a rolling start not a full run in I managed a lap with a 1.5 sec penalty in 7:25.678. Next step manual that should knock a little more off.

Mine got an ultra-stiff setup. Giving it a wing lowers the gives it a slightly lower top speed, but its worth it.

Ooooooh yeeaaah.

ring.JPG

:banana:

Wow Monaro VXR is up there. Not way up there, but sort of suprised to see someone made it a S Class car.

Pfff traction control and abs. You dont have those in a real exige cup 240!

Wow Monaro VXR is up there. Not way up there, but sort of suprised to see someone made it a S Class car.

Pfff traction control and abs. You dont have those in a real exige cup 240!

It does have traction control and abs actually. ;)
Automatic transmission on the other hand! *cough cough zaybwcwd*

Last edited:
Could somebody explain how the hotlap scoreboard works?
Im just not understanding the times on it, is it a combined time of all your laps?

Could somebody explain how the hotlap scoreboard works?
Im just not understanding the times on it, is it a combined time of all your laps?
Naw, its the Nurburgring, those are 1 lap times. 8)

Right, i wasn't looking at the individual lap times, i was just looking at the overall lap times, my bad.

Got a few pics.. the CLK-GTR is currently my fav :woot:

http://img441.imageshack.**/img441/4646/clkgtrdg8.jpg
Shot at 2007-07-20
http://img55.imageshack.**/img55/8223/s7rz8.jpg
Shot at 2007-07-20
http://img441.imageshack.**/img441/4624/73283042ov9.jpg
Shot at 2007-07-20
Yay Wheelie !! :D
http://img238.imageshack.**/img238/1085/wheeliexi5.jpg
Shot at 2007-07-20

Last edited:
It had abs, but TCS was only and OPTION!!!!

LoL it is your option to put it on or off. As for assists I can do without them all except ABS, it does however lower my lap time. I have managed a lap with manual about .6 or .7 slower have to check scoreboards for the exact time. Diu how you manage without ABS is a mystery to me I commend you though its bloody hard.

Having a BAD BAD track day today, awful. Any1 with a decent D class they want to race against a S-7 trust me chances are you will win.

SLR 722 I was going to put in a bit for one of those Fairlady Z silver surfers I like the design, just hate the term Dude.

ahpadt spoke to you over XBL about this congrats on the Exige score, can't see me beating that time unfortunately. I hate you :)

What do the little arrows represent on the scoreboard after the assists, some have em sone don't?

Last edited:
LoL it is your option to put it on or off. As for assists I can do without them all except ABS, it does however lower my lap time. I have managed a lap with manual about .6 or .7 slower have to check scoreboards for the exact time. Diu how you manage without ABS is a mystery to me I commend you though its bloody hard.

Not that hard, throttle control with the right index, and brake control with the left index. know that if you are using manual you can rely on the engine to help you slow down, and i dont push the trigger all the way down. But some people say that if you are using abs, you should set your brake pressure to 110% and if your not using abs, you should set your brake pressure to 90%. but i didnt do either, i like the brake pressure at 100%

What do the little arrows represent on the scoreboard after the assists, some have em sone don't?

It indicates if you slipstreamed during that lap or not.

My little plastic car is still going strong. :)

ring.JPG

Last edited:
hmmm, i just have to tune my F40 to understeer less, and i can beat you and your little plastic car from Norfolk!!! hehe