Forza Motorsport 2

LoL have given up the ghost on the 240 I know when I am beaten, feel the power of the S-7.
SnapYasnapshot.jpg

US Muscle > English Plastic :)

Last edited:
The S7 is retarded, haven't driven it in the game, but the fact someone would copy the styling of a Mclaren F1, put a pushrod engine in it, and then sell it for 1/2 million is beyond me

I'm going to quess that at tracks like Tsukuba the 240 is quicker, who knows, i really need to just stop secluding myself and get online :)

I like the 330 P3/4!, probably is slow though compared to those cars (no real grip) but i can out drag a Mclaren like no bodies business!

With you on that Ottobon, it is a beast and it is about as pretty as one. Retarded or not that fact remains that in U and S class the top times are archived with either a CLK or the S-7, they dominate the field and if you want a good time you have to use one. I could not come to grips with the CLK so I gave it to aphalt and he is doing some remarkable times with it.

It is official in S class the ring 7:10.362 rank 88 any1 want to race my ghost it is there :) .

Ring-fools! :cry:

Screw this, I'm going back to playing Viva Pinata. :p

With you on that Ottobon, it is a beast and it is about as pretty as one. Retarded or not that fact remains that in U and S class the top times are archived with either a CLK or the S-7, they dominate the field and if you want a good time you have to use one. I could not come to grips with the CLK so I gave it to aphalt and he is doing some remarkable times with it.

It is official in S class the ring 7:10.362 rank 88 any1 want to race my ghost it is there :) .

i was worried about class dominance, but then i have never played a racing game where it doesn't exsist, on a good note though i remember seeing a S class F40 do 7:04, so i don't think its as though its impossible to run quick with another car, if one is a good enough driver then maybe the selection isn't too bad

i just remember FM1 where S class was unquistanably dominated by the S7, and it basically made me quit the game pre-maturely, A by 355 GT1s, and almost all the rest by CRXs :(

Have to say B class is a damn side harder because there is no real domination by a single car or cars. This is a challenge have 2 B cars worth a mention one is a 206 and the other scoobby nowhere near the top 369 I think with Scooby I can shred a couple of secs off thats about it think I can get around 8.18.

I use my lotus espionage for all of the tracks, except new york. for that I have a porsche. and a monaro for the gay stupid oval. oh yea, and my boxter for the ring.

my lotus is the fastest espionage on laguna seca. pretty good times (top 130ish) for the other tracks...

I think B class is balanced enough (could be better if that charger didnt get 1k hp and hobos didnt use all the frigin aids possible to keep it going in a straight line) and its not too fast and not too slow. pretty nice class.

now Im trying to beat my time on the ring with no aids. the problem is that getting a clean lap is VERY HARD. I can manage breaking without abs fine, but so far (out of like 50) that one lap i got a 55 on is the only lap that was clean lol

when its clean, I fly. I need to learn to go slow at first and keep getting faster. the way I lap right now, is always at the limit, and the porsche is too unstable to always lap clean.

I need to sleep and start using a spell checker! :)

Z0mg Espionage, GIVE! :eek:

I still want it though. :p

Ahpadt a mans painted Lotus

67bc4557f5f74408967954b1a43b047d.jpg

Just been playing with ahpadt and Derek. It is official pple I HATE MANUAL

Last edited:
* Derek kicks against the stupid Fisher-Price car from Norfolk.

:(

Nice paint there zaybxcwd12

Last edited:
* ahpadt points and laughs at Dereks Porscha that understeers into the wallz

:burnrubber:

Beware, the mighty Exige!

exige3.jpg

Have to say B class is a damn side harder because there is no real domination by a single car or cars. This is a challenge have 2 B cars worth a mention one is a 206 and the other scoobby nowhere near the top 369 I think with Scooby I can shred a couple of secs off thats about it think I can get around 8.18.

isn't that a good thing?!

Ive noticed lotus's seem to dominate pretty hard core, or for that matter any car which can be made to grip like crazy, but started out with a small power to weight ratio (70s Porsche 911, MR-S, Elise 135 or 111 etc etc)

as stated before i really prefer having a wide spread of cars to choose from, especially as i love underdog cars :p!!! (like my Barracuda!!!)

Sometimes being secluded by the mighty Xbox-live-gold wall isn't that bad... I'd be competitive and go for one of the dominating cars instead of just having fun...