Forza Motorsport 3

Derek

Is Über
Car(s)
We're finally gonna need a car where we're going.
I'm confused, is the AM DBS also part of the LE?

Average Guy

was previously known as "Small Guy" and soon to be
Car(s)
2015 VW Polo 1.2 TSI
It sucks, I hate that I can't get the ZR1 either :(

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
Woot.

I got the last LE and an Arcade 360 and a refurb'd 20GB HDD package with 3 months of Live and a wired headset.

Won't use it till next weekend after my stat test though. I estimate that I'll break down by Wednesday. :mrgreen:

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
Gah, my 20 Gig HDD is almost full. Can someone have pity on me and send me their transfer software? I'll refund you the USD$0.44 or whatever it costs to send it.

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
just to give a heads up, i noticed on Xbox Live theres now a Hyundai car pack that was added on 17/11/2009. The pack is free and it consists of 3 cars. Heres the item info.
"The Hyundai car pack includes 3 custom and fully tuned versions of the all new 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, including: the 2010 Hyundai HKS Genesis Coupe engineered for speed by the tuning house at HKS; the 2010 Hyundai Rhys Millen Racing Genesis Coupe, the authentic Formula Drift car, now primed for the Forza Motorsport 3 drift leaderboards' and the 2010 Hyundai Forza Motorsport Genesis Coupe, a race spec version of the Genesis Coupe designed and tuned in the style of the DTM and SuperGT, built entirely in-house at Turn 10 studios and exclusively for Forza Motorsport 3. In-game credits required to purchase these cars in Season Play mode."

Paco

Car(s)
MKV VW R32
Gah, my 20 Gig HDD is almost full. Can someone have pity on me and send me their transfer software? I'll refund you the USD$0.44 or whatever it costs to send it.

You can open up the HDD case, hook up the HDD to an open SATA port on your computer, and copy the files without the terrible transfer cable and one shot software by using Xplorer360.

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
You can open up the HDD case, hook up the HDD to an open SATA port on your computer, and copy the files without the terrible transfer cable and one shot software by using Xplorer360.

While I appreciate the advice, seeing as I only have a laptop, I don't think I'll be able to pull this one off...

DiuSee

Car(s)
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i SE OBP

Ferrari_Freak

Car(s)
Specialized Allez Elite :)
This is a few days old, but just in case any of you guys don't know, you can now download gift cars even if you have a Silver account. This used to be a Gold only thing, and it also applies to Storefronts. I don't think you could view storefronts without Xbox Live Gold before, but now you can. Maybe this will also apply to uploading pictures but I haven't tested that. Also the Hyundai pack is now open for Silver members.

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
I believe it's just free Gold weekend on Xbox Live, so for one weekend everyone is Gold basically. There was something about it in the dash.

GRtak

Forum Addict

MS sent me one for free. Just call the 800 number and they will hook you up.