Forza Motorsport 3

The only cars I'm missing from that list is the new RenaultSport Megane and Focus RS. :dunno:

Really excited! :cool:

In a weird way, I'm looking forward to try tuning one of those SUV monsters.

Last edited:
Little gameplay clip from Gamersyde

Shows some damage and rollovers. Nothing happens when you roll over! At least nothing to the interior.

So much for revolutionary damage model lol. But at least we get that much.

Nice, good thing I just ordered my Turbo S!

Car list posted on forum by supposed Turn 10 dev, was deleted as Turn 10 caught wing of it, could be complete BS, could be legit?

Corvette ZR1 :mrgreen:
370Z
Reventon :cool:
Veyron :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
250 Testa Rossa
Aston Martin DB5 :cool:
Aveo :blink:
Alfa 8C :cool:
Alfa Brera :cool:
Alfa Mito
Fiat 500 Abarth :burnrubber:
Aston Martin Prodrive DB9s
997 and E92 BMW GT cars
Porsche, Acura, and Mazda LMP cars
AMG SL65 Black
Aston DBS
Evora
E60 M5
M1
Z4M Coupe
'94 Miata R-package :cool::mrgreen::beer::love::woot:
Viper SRT10 ACR :viper:
Scirocco
Volvo C30 R-Design
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe (might be DLC, can't remember)

*dies*

Aveo Cup! Doooo it! No mods just slicks, there will be no braking!

Last edited:
Little gameplay clip from Gamersyde

Shows some damage and rollovers. Nothing happens when you roll over! At least nothing to the interior.

So much for revolutionary damage model lol. But at least we get that much.

So what? GT5 won't even bring normal damage modelling for all the cars.

No one knows, Forza's is certainly going to be more in depth.

Meh.

I'll reserve judgment till I get my hands on the game, thanks.

Wish I could play some Forza 2 right now, however.

EDIT: Saving up for that wheel. Always wanted one with a real shifter and a clutch.

Last edited:
Ha ha, the SUV thread on the Forza forums has become 8 pages of pissing and moaning about how Turn 10 HAS RUINED THE GAME FOREVER!!

I, however, look forward to kicking ass and taking kids home from school :p

I wonder if it'll come with a "bus stop" track, where you wait in your Cayenne for 20 minutes at the end of your subdivision for your 8 year old kid to get off the bus, only to drive him 1/8th of a mile back home :rofl:

Ha ha, the SUV thread on the Forza forums has become 8 pages of pissing and moaning about how Turn 10 HAS RUINED THE GAME FOREVER!!

It's not like they're not real cars, the manufactures claim that they're at home on the race track anyway

I don't mind the SUVs. If you're totally strict on racing games you'd only want the Race cars...
I see it more like the Rally Raid and Truck hill climb things from Dirt... And they were fun!

I played Forza 2 to death and iwas going to purchase a PS3 for GT5 alone, after playing GT5p I was kinda hooked. Not going to get into the GT>FM or the other way around because it is a pointless exercise. As I played it months ago, was a bit taken a back when i looked for a European realsese date and got nothing closer than 2010. 2010? I do take on board that GT has more vehicles but like a earlier member said (I have not looked at the vehicle list for GT5) but I am guessing there are a lot of cars which are identical to another with the odd vinyl change a limited edition name change and nothing much else (if is anything like GT4). That to me looks like i am paying 40quid rather than the 350 it would cost for PS3 and game.

I don't mind the SUVs. If you're totally strict on racing games you'd only want the Race cars...
I see it more like the Rally Raid and Truck hill climb things from Dirt... And they were fun!

I wonder if we'll be able to add downforce elements and turn them into touring cars?

I bet there'll be a few SUV-only career races. That'd be lol.

How many times have they postponed it so far? IIRC every GT game since GT2 has been required to have at least 3 release dates. :lmao:

They were talking about this game at E3 2007. So...yeah. :)

On the SUV note, I for one welcome People Carrier Racing to Xbox 360. That could actually be fun.

They were talking about this game at E3 2007. So...yeah. :)

On the SUV note, I for one welcome People Carrier Racing to Xbox 360. That could actually be fun.

I really really really really really want an Jeep SRT-8 with an engine swap to become a Jeep SRT-10 with racing slicks, stripped interior, maybe even a viper chassis in that beast. Then rip it around killing Ferraris. THAT WOULD EPIC. CAN'T DO THAT IN GT5 CAN YOU FANBOIFAGS. There I said it.

Also I want VW Microbus with Porsche Chassis, mayeb the Renult F1 Epsace will be there too, endless possibilites.

Wait a minute, an X5 with an M5 chassis...hmhmh :|

But seriously...this game looks on par with GT5 right now. GT5 has slightly better looking cars while Forza has better looking surroundings.

I know people like driving in different games, I personally like Forza's physics and the feel of the cars, not GT5P. I also like the customization in Forza, I like my Van Gough 350z.

There better be a Saturn Sky this time...and I better be allowed to throw the ZR-1 engine in it.

how do you know what you can, and carnt do in GT5?

I really really really really really want an Jeep SRT-8 with an engine swap to become a Jeep SRT-10 with racing slicks, stripped interior, maybe even a viper chassis in that beast. Then rip it around killing Ferraris. THAT WOULD EPIC. CAN'T DO THAT IN GT5 CAN YOU FANBOIFAGS. There I said it.

Also I want VW Microbus with Porsche Chassis, mayeb the Renult F1 Epsace will be there too, endless possibilites.

Wait a minute, an X5 with an M5 chassis...hmhmh :|

But seriously...this game looks on par with GT5 right now. GT5 has slightly better looking cars while Forza has better looking surroundings.

I know people like driving in different games, I personally like Forza's physics and the feel of the cars, not GT5P. I also like the customization in Forza, I like my Van Gough 350z.

There better be a Saturn Sky this time...and I better be allowed to throw the ZR-1 engine in it.

How do you have a jeep if it's got a viper engine and chassis underneath it?

how do you know what you can, and carnt do in GT5?

Well what does every GT game bring to the table? Fancier graphics and more skylines! :tease:

Forza 3 + Fanatec Wheel. Looks like he is using paddles to shift.

[YOUTUBE]ie-L60FEOTY[/YOUTUBE]