Forza Motorsport 3

I like surprises. If you really must have some special car in the game, you might as well wait for the release and complete list.

Too bad my network router won't arrive before next week. Good thing really, because I'm sure I wouldn't meet the deadline for my coursework playing the demo all night and day. :lol:

They just released a bunch of videos saying the demo is out now (it's not.) But there's this really kick-ass Fujimi Kaido trailer. It's 10 miles long! Oh and all these videos are on marketplace.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znmb3BtsGos[/YOUTUBE]

[Edit] I wonder if Microsoft will release the demo during PD's keynote? :rofl:

Last edited:
Soooooo.....anyone wanna buy a slightly used PS3? :mrgreen:

I gotta be up for work in about 5 hours, no more waiting for the demo for me. Bust my ass tommorow, get all my work done by noon and grab some Chipotle and beer on the way home. Then demo all night.

They just released a bunch of videos saying the demo is out now (it's not.) But there's this really kick-ass Fujimi Kaido trailer. It's 10 miles long! Oh and all these videos are on marketplace.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znmb3BtsGos[/YOUTUBE]

[Edit] I wonder if Microsoft will release the demo during PD's keynote? :rofl:

Damnit, my boner is back

Demo is up!

I'm at 17% now. 1.25gb :p

*Edit*

And it's awesome. Like Forza2 on steroids.

Sound has improved, graphics are gorgeous.. The physics seem a bit more forgiving to me, but might just be the cars.

Have only raced 4 races of two laps so far, but really enjoying it. Wish they had added some time trial to the demo as well, I like to just sit around and do laps and see how well I compare to the rest of the world :p

Last edited:
XBL account is on my brothers email and I don't know the password to add it :(

Thanks anyway mate,

Still not show up on the Australian marketplace :(

Damnation!

I don't have a Gold Account, currently.

Oh well, not too long to go until the full shebang.

Just managed to roll a Porsche GT3 :D Total accident.

Very much looking forward to the full game.