Forza Motorsport 3

I have just learned this.

The Chevy Aveo can use the LS6 and can be twin supercharged.

This is unprecedented. I must build this car.

It can only be had with the LS7 with single or twin turbochargers or twinscroll or centrifugal superchargers :p:lol:
But it is hilarious to drive :p :driving:

Last edited:
So just scoped some interesting news about the busted Matchmaking. Apparently, Turn 10 is taking the bitch way out. http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3137499.aspx

We?ve been reading reports of players having difficulties connecting to opponents in the multiplayer matchmaking system. We have determined that users who are experiencing these connection problems most likely have moderate or strict NAT settings preventing them from connecting with other players over Xbox LIVE.

Bullshit.

Lazy programmers coupled with M$ making them rush the fuck out of this game.

fess up Turn 10, just admit it is a problem and stop treating the community like we are idots.

Heresay is that the more seasons you go through, the higher you start. I guess it's some lame attempt at faux qualifying.

Damn I was saving the world championships for last. Just rather have qualifying.

I know someone was wondering why the RX-7 wasn't in the game, but the engine was...

The RX-7 is in the game. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Unicorn cars, although I'd only really like the Camaro.

Holy crap, the music is terrible in this game.

Most of it is decent enough to be ignored, but tracks like "We've Had Enough" "Tick Tick Boom" put it over the line.

Last edited:
So I'm kinda split on the Season play thing, I like picking what races I'm gonna do and Season mode doesn't pick races I really like. For instance all the cars I've bought have pretty much been Miatas and Porsches, I buy one Z28 and it spits out three American car races. On the other hand I can spread out the races I like this way.

Catalunya is an excellent track, I managed to overtake Rossi on the last corner of the last lap in mah Miata.

+1

In race music was the first thing to get disabled. I turned up the tire noise too, there isn't a ridiculous amount of controller rumble when you're scrubbing like in other games, so listening becomes more important.

Anyone tried making their own dragster? By that I mean to start with something crap like an old Camaro, 911 or whatever, and NOT a Veyron.

I haven't played a lot since I got it yesterday, but my goal is soon to have a sub-10 sec car.

Most of it is decent enough to be ignored, but tracks like "We've Had Enough" "Tick Tick Boom" put it over the line.

I didn't even bother listening to the music. First thing I did was turn it off.

some of the menu music has been ok, but i've left the race music off... the roar of the engine is more than enough music for me.

I've changed my mind about the in-game music a few times. I like to hear the engines but I remember playing GT4 with the music on, which was good at the time. Some good tracks in the UK version (Pendulum for example) but I ignore most when I concentrating.

Yes, I've once started from pole too. I've got no idea what is the logic. It was multi class race and I had the car with the best performance index so I got the pole like it was FM2.

What AI setting do you play on? I play on hard setting, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I normally have an equal PI with the lead cars, in most cases, and either I start last or next to last.

What AI setting do you play on? I play on hard setting, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I normally have an equal PI with the lead cars, in most cases, and either I start last or next to last.

Playing on hard. I thought I got it figured out today and that it was all to do with your driver level because I've been constantly on pole with my FXX when doing season races. Then had a go with R2 Aston and was put down to second to last row. No chances for win that back with pad at Fujimi. :|

I'm still guessing it's your level and PI.

Last edited:
I finally got my copy of the game in post today, but I'm out of the house until next week, damn, can't wait!

I'm kind of disappointed they didn't put the 2010 Mustang in the game especially considering the challenger and camaro are there. Its also a bit disappointing the Nissan GTR isn't in there but oh well...there is 400 other cars I have to race with and hope just hopefully at least one of those two I just mentioned make it into dlc.

Anyone know where I can find a listing for the soundtrack? I don't like much of the technoie stuff in this game compared to forza 2 but I do like some of the rock thats on here.

I'm kind of disappointed they didn't put the 2010 Mustang in the game especially considering the challenger and camaro are there. Its also a bit disappointing the Nissan GTR isn't in there but oh well...there is 400 other cars I have to race with and hope just hopefully at least one of those two I just mentioned make it into dlc.

Anyone know where I can find a listing for the soundtrack? I don't like much of the technoie stuff in this game compared to forza 2 but I do like some of the rock thats on here.

Yeah i was hoping the Nissan GTR was going to be in the game as well, like you said maybe its something they're saving for DLC later on though. I did hear something about the first DLC was going to be in a few months or so.
I'm also sure at some point the soundtrack to the game will be lifted. http://gamemusichall.net/forum/index.php are usually pretty good when it comes to game music.

The R35 is not here because of, yet, because of Polyphony Digital's involvement with the cars HUD. From what I heard, they are trying to get it for later DLC.

Anyone tried making their own dragster? By that I mean to start with something crap like an old Camaro, 911 or whatever, and NOT a Veyron.

I haven't played a lot since I got it yesterday, but my goal is soon to have a sub-10 sec car.

Got the 1993 Cobra R Mustang, it'll be slowly making it's way to dragster status. The way it's tuned now it'd make an excellent drifter, but there's a Saleen truck with my name on it for that.

My two drifters are the Datsun 1600 (I refuse to call it 510) and the VW Rabbit, lol.