Forza Motorsport 3

You cant swap the 997 GT2 or Turbo engine into old 911's either. :(

Is it possible to turbo the 997 GT3 RS engine? Im not high enough level to get it yet.

Yay just set 13th fastest time for Fujimi Full with the F class :D haha

Wooo now 17th fastest round the 'ring in D class! :D

Last edited:
9.971 in 1/4 with my old 911 :D

Drag nerds: would stiffening the chassis and adding a roll cage make the launches better? It adds 93 pounds so I dont know if its worth it. According to the graphs the launch will be better but i cant get my head round it.

Last edited:
9.971 in 1/4 with my old 911 :D

Drag nerds: would stiffening the chassis and adding a roll cage make the launches better? It adds 93 pounds so I dont know if its worth it. According to the graphs the launch will be better but i cant get my head round it.

The roll cage also contributes to a stiffer chassis. Less chassis twist would help keep the tires in proper contact with the road, thereby getting more power to the ground. Thats the whole reason you don't want chassis flex in a road race.

so it's been quite a long time since i've visited, i used to play Forza 2 with the old crew back in the day, and i was the first one to have created the FG Monaro. Now will any one be interested in having another FG branded Car. And which one should it be, or will it be the Monaro again?

^ Same here. I don't play Xbox enough to justify having a Gold account. Do you need Gold to buy from the auction house though? I can see it fine, although I haven't tried buying anything yet.

Why oh why is there no Marina in the game? Would've been perfect for FG branding.

Why oh why is there no Marina in the game? Would've been perfect for FG branding.

Because then Turn 10 would have had to add code that accounts for random engine and suspension failures into the damage system.

Oh I'm so excited! Overnight I sold 10 Italian number plates on the storefront and made some creds! :D

Now I've got a German plate up as well, and it's likely one of the most realistic German plates on Forza 3, so check it out if you'd like... ;)

1,000 CR
2v007dw.jpg

2hd1xlh.jpg

Last edited:
We really ought to put a storefront thread on the Forza 3 Owners group subforum, that way we can find the cool stuff that we're all selling without cluttering up this thread.

^this

Yeah, I agree. That's a great idea. :)

I'll set up a thread, but I don't think we need a full subforum.

Last edited:
So apparently half of Road America is now covered in highly reflective Crisco...

There is another one of those highly comical comparison video's on the Machinima YT channel...

[YOUTUBE]NyUU0ILD36U[/YOUTUBE]

This time, a Dodge Viper handle's buckets better than an Audi R8 V10.

Wow, that guy from the video is a tard.

that was one of the most uninformative car related things ive ever seen.

it wasnt funny either, just stupid.