Forza Motorsport 3

I'm confused, is the AM DBS also part of the LE?

It sucks, I hate that I can't get the ZR1 either :(

Woot.

I got the last LE and an Arcade 360 and a refurb'd 20GB HDD package with 3 months of Live and a wired headset.

Won't use it till next weekend after my stat test though. I estimate that I'll break down by Wednesday. :mrgreen:

Gah, my 20 Gig HDD is almost full. Can someone have pity on me and send me their transfer software? I'll refund you the USD$0.44 or whatever it costs to send it.

Last edited:
just to give a heads up, i noticed on Xbox Live theres now a Hyundai car pack that was added on 17/11/2009. The pack is free and it consists of 3 cars. Heres the item info.
"The Hyundai car pack includes 3 custom and fully tuned versions of the all new 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, including: the 2010 Hyundai HKS Genesis Coupe engineered for speed by the tuning house at HKS; the 2010 Hyundai Rhys Millen Racing Genesis Coupe, the authentic Formula Drift car, now primed for the Forza Motorsport 3 drift leaderboards' and the 2010 Hyundai Forza Motorsport Genesis Coupe, a race spec version of the Genesis Coupe designed and tuned in the style of the DTM and SuperGT, built entirely in-house at Turn 10 studios and exclusively for Forza Motorsport 3. In-game credits required to purchase these cars in Season Play mode."

I'll have a look later, thanks for that. :)

Gah, my 20 Gig HDD is almost full. Can someone have pity on me and send me their transfer software? I'll refund you the USD$0.44 or whatever it costs to send it.

You can open up the HDD case, hook up the HDD to an open SATA port on your computer, and copy the files without the terrible transfer cable and one shot software by using Xplorer360.

You can open up the HDD case, hook up the HDD to an open SATA port on your computer, and copy the files without the terrible transfer cable and one shot software by using Xplorer360.

While I appreciate the advice, seeing as I only have a laptop, I don't think I'll be able to pull this one off...

This is a few days old, but just in case any of you guys don't know, you can now download gift cars even if you have a Silver account. This used to be a Gold only thing, and it also applies to Storefronts. I don't think you could view storefronts without Xbox Live Gold before, but now you can. Maybe this will also apply to uploading pictures but I haven't tested that. Also the Hyundai pack is now open for Silver members.

I believe it's just free Gold weekend on Xbox Live, so for one weekend everyone is Gold basically. There was something about it in the dash.

MS sent me one for free. Just call the 800 number and they will hook you up.