Forza Motorsport 3

Ah, can't help there, as I don't have live. Though, I hear the 510 is what all unimaginative noobs use.

I hear the Audi A5 is the big A-class'er topping the boards right now.

Does anyone want to play online? I'm fed up with 13 year old kiddies ramming me in every corner, or taking revenge big-time when I accidentally lightly tap their rear bumper.

Is there any way one can equip wheels from the respective vehicle's manufacturer to other vehicles? Example: C5 Z06 wheels on a 4th gen Camaro or SVT Cobra R wheels on the old Fox-body Cobra

Nope, that along with with being able to transfer the same parent companies engine is what I want in the next game REALLY badly. I mean why can't I put a W-12 from a Bently into my Golf?

Also, I want them to make "fake" engines that aren't branded to a specific brand so you can swap them into any car, for example I want an engine called L1S or L3S to put into a Miata.

It would be sweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt to have crate motors. Like a 5L Cammer Ford or 572 Chevy big block.

Also aftermarket engine manufacturers would be nice, Nelson Racing Engines in specific. Ill take a 1300HP TT big block engine.

Is there any way one can equip wheels from the respective vehicle's manufacturer to other vehicles? Example: C5 Z06 wheels on a 4th gen Camaro or SVT Cobra R wheels on the old Fox-body Cobra

I have to say that was one of my favourite things about GT4. Shame Forza doesn't have it.

The worst part about painting cars is spending an hour or more on one side, and then having to do it all over again on the other. And no, the mirror feature is useless - I just tried it on my F430 GT and everything was jumbled and the controls got inverted. It also doesn't transplant locked layers, so no custom groups.

Needs improving!

Can anybody recommend a wheel to use with forza? Is the Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel any good?
I really like the normal xbox controller, but with forza I'm really tempted to buy a wheel.

Well, its not like you have a ton of choice...
Either a Fanatec (expensive) or the MS wheel which is 80 Euros and ok-ish. Hell, you can buy mine cheap once my Fanatec Tubro S has arrived... Should be next week! <- I'm serious, btw...

The Fanatec is absolutely superb. Amazing wheel. Feels exactly like a real car's wheel - leather, nice and strong, and smooth feedback.

The MS wheel feels like a toy. Very small, very plasticky, very wobbly and not well made.

You'll think the MS wheel is good until you try another wheel or it breaks. For me it was the latter. One of the paddle shifters broke off.

I looked the fanatec up, and oh my dear god, thing is friggin expensive! If the Turbo S Wheel is the only option for the xbox thats just too much for my budget.
Guess I'm gonna give the Microsoft thing a try, preferably a good used one *looks at Buba*

Well, we can figure this out via PM, but I only used mine for a bit of Forza and stopped playing a while ago, so I dare say its rather new. Insured DHL shipping is 5,90 Euros, so I'd give it to you for 60 including the cost for shipping as soon as my Fanatec arrives. Hit me with a PM if you're interested...

Not fireproof? They really weren't designed for the internet were they?

Those look like they would be crap for driving, I don't like the front lip thingy that Converse Allstars also have.

Ontop of that, are any Puma shoes ACTUALLY fireproof? I mean I am sure the racing ones are, but the other poser ones can't be right?

Also, I needed a C-class car last night, and I noticed in the series I was racing there was an STi204 (I think that is what it is), how do you get that? But either way I bought an E30 M3, and gave it some power and some brakes and removed seats and it is bloody FAST.

^^^ apparently it's in the Canadian LCE... however i want my S204 and i dont have it either !!!!!! :blowup:

on a brighter note for subaru fans:
subaru%20shirt%20image.jpg

I can't read it, does it say Catostrophic Understeer in the yellow text? ;)