Forza Motorsport 3

I love Subarus, but it's hilarious to hear the owners whine at autocrosses.

^^^ apparently it's in the Canadian LCE... however i want my S204 and i dont have it either !!!!!! :blowup:

on a brighter note for subaru fans:

WHAT Canadian LCE? I am Canadian this is bull...

OH, its a stupid Unicorn cars, so cars for people who spend WAY too much time on the game, and people like me who play it casually don't have a chnace to even see them.

Last edited:
I've got the Canadian LCE, there's no S204. Buying it off the auction house (for 30mil+) or winning some T10 competition is the only way to get it.

Edit: T10 has posted up a couple of teaser shots. I'm completely stumped and extremely frustrated lol. Check it out here. Everyone is saying it's either Murcielago SV, Nissan GT-R, or SLR Stirling Moss. I personally think everyone saying that just wants those cars in the game really badly and are imagining that it's those cars. However the first pic looks really close to a Lamborghini Estoque, however that's probably not true either as the hook at the bottom is on the left side of the photo and angled, while it's on the right side of the actual car and is flat.

Last edited:
Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss
2010 Audi S4
Ferrari 458 Italia
Lamborghini LP 670-4 SV

All confirmed for DLC next week.

Ok...I need some advice, I am driving a MazdaSpeed Miata and it is very very touchy on corners, it just loses its rear end a lot, or understeers a bunch. I don't have any handling mods as it is in E class, is there anything you guys can recommend to make it more stable through corners? Its almost a bad enough car for me to ditch and just get the Peugeot 206 and race it stock.

Audi R15 also announced, and I'm pretty much certain the new teaser is the Jaguar XFR. I hope the remaining 4 cars aren't supercars or racecars. Some classics, tuners or American muscle would be nice as the current list is filled with 2009/2010 supercars. A 2010 Mustang GT or GT500 wouldn't be bad though if they want to stick with newer cars :cool:.

As for the post above, does adding thicker tires take it out of E class? I had the same problem with several cars at the beginning of the game, and getting slightly wider tires fixed it up nicely.

Last edited:
I'd say go for the forza wing if it doesn't take you out of E class. Otherwise you can try adding adjustable suspension and messing with that.

Finally got my wheel. Bummer that they didn't also ship the pedals...

I love the Turbo S wheel but I will never get one because all of the issues people are reporting would drive me mad, especially if I've just paid ?450 for the wheel.

I would kill for a Fanatec wheel, if it were guaranteed to be here within a week and have everything I need with it. But I can guarantee it would take months to get here and something be wrong when it does so I guess I'll just stick with the M$ wheel instead.

So on the forza website, they are posting teasers of the upcoming cars in the DLC packs, and the first 10 to guess it right get a unicorn car...and I am number 2 to guess this one right, the guy infront of me guessed it and I just checked to make sure.

Edit:...no I am not...I just realized there are SIXTY-THREE OTHER PAGES...lol...o well not that I actually care about unicorn cars.

Last edited:
I would kill for a Fanatec wheel, if it were guaranteed to be here within a week and have everything I need with it. But I can guarantee it would take months to get here and something be wrong when it does so I guess I'll just stick with the M$ wheel instead.

It took them a month to the day to ship me the adapter I needed for my pedals, and my wireless dongle. It should be here tomorrow.

Finally I got the order and shipping confirmation for my wheel. No tracking number, though. Could arrive whenever. But since I'm like 20 minutes driving from their headoffice...
I got the normal PWTS, so afaik everything I need should be in one box and working...

I'm sitting at work right now and I can't wait until 6 o'clock when I can leave and go buy this game.
My Xbox Live tag is AtticusA80 if anyone wants to add me.

Justin

OMG. So the package that came to my door was the dongle for my wheel. Good, I needed to get that, but I was hoping for the adapters! Why couldn't they have just thrown a couple of cables in with the dongle?!

Sigh.

The final two teaser shots are up in their weekly review blog.

People over in those forums have done comparisons and are 99.9% certain mystery car 8 is the Nissan GT-R. Mystery car 7 is so far unknown, with the best guess being the Ferrari 599XX.

OMG GT-R!!!!1!!!11

Can I just say it's bullshit they make us pay for DLC? If we want 10 more cars that probably should have made it into the game when it came out, we have to pay an extra $10? It's not enough that you have to have a gold account to do anything online. Fucking money-grubbing Microsoft.

Last edited: