Forza Motorsport 3

I actually was a bit disappointed with the Italia, it has too much grip even though I turned all the helps off...
Also: The S4 is way overpowered and grips like a maniac. Audi must pay them good. I did a Lap on the Nordschleife and took almost all corners with red braking indicators...

The S4 is my guess to be the new S5.

I actually was a bit disappointed with the Italia, it has too much grip even though I turned all the helps off...
Also: The S4 is way overpowered and grips like a maniac. Audi must pay them good. I did a Lap on the Nordschleife and took almost all corners with red braking indicators...

I've just tried the R35 GT-R and Italia and the Italia really does have a lot of grip, I found it hard for the back to step out and start drifting. Also, anybody else find the GT-R a bit understeery? I've tried the R35 GT-R on Nurburgring and had to do quite a lot of rewinding, while no rewinding was needed for the 458.. my time in both was around 8.20 (yes, I'm not very good).

Last edited:
^ I have yet to do times on the Ring, but I always found them to be too high...
Recently tried my Golf on the Ring in GT4 at a friends house, and that was with 2 small outs 10 sec slower than the Sport Auto time...

Also, the Italia didn't step out at all for me, had to Scandinavian Flick it a bit for that to work.

Gotta do more racing on the weekend for sure though. Especially with manual cars, I just love that shifter and refuse to use it in cars that aren't availible with a manual.

Weird thing: Is the Stirling Moss SLR a manual? It has gear shift animations...

It can be shifted manually though.

OMG, F class endurance race at Atlanta takes ages! 15 minutes to do 10 incredibly boring laps! And it's 34 laps!

ARGH!

Does anyone know how to make the Sagaris actually race-able in A-Class?

I did full-brakes, 1-tire upgrade, rear-anti-roll-bar.

I was on racing slicks, but I was getting out-braked by stock Vipers...

Does anyone know how to make the Sagaris actually race-able in A-Class?

I did full-brakes, 1-tire upgrade, rear-anti-roll-bar.

I was on racing slicks, but I was getting out-braked by stock Vipers...

First, do you use ABS? If so turn it off, it really hurts your braking distances. Second, if you are on race tires then take them off and go for wider tires instead. I'd also go for both sways rather than just one, and also don't forget full aero.

The roll-bar isn't the problem, it is mainly the lack of braking. With the roll-bar I can get on the gas quicker out of the corners (thats what I found with a before and after). But nomatter what I cannot catch the Z06 on the straights (which is fine), but I actually LOSE ground and spots on the corners as I have to brake before everyone else. I just basically dropped the idea of the Sagaris and am going to use a Vette, but I will just be slightly upset my favourite car is un-raceable.

First, do you use ABS? If so turn it off, it really hurts your braking distances. Second, if you are on race tires then take them off and go for wider tires instead. I'd also go for both sways rather than just one, and also don't forget full aero.

I do use ABS, I am fine with all the other cars with it on. I went for wider tires but still can't compete. Also anything aero makes me into S-class.

Like I said. I just gave up on it.

Last edited:
Whats the top speed everyones reached in the game? I got to 261 on the Lemans Old Circuit in a fully modded out Veyron, all the HP upgrades and no aero w/ride height lowered.

I also did a free play with R2 cars, I could literally stop at the start of Mulsanne and let all of them go by and the start off and catch up way before the end of the straight, scary fast.

The benchmark might go a past the limit, but it will be limited ingame to whatever the limit is.

Interesting. You might be right because I only got 261 going downhill flat out, and it was like a flutter at that speed and then settled down to 260 again. Is that bad programming or real physics taking over from a limiter?

OMG, F class endurance race at Atlanta takes ages! 15 minutes to do 10 incredibly boring laps! And it's 34 laps!

ARGH!

I'm looking forward to those for some reason. Atlanta in F class is an awful choice. There are those two big hills, and its a long course.

I kinda wish they would do an enduro on a really short track. Something where if you pit you could lose a lap. Would be interesting.

Does anyone else hate the New York tracks as much as I do. Goddamn speed killing chicanes. Plus there is too much shadow and I barely see the turns, half the time I smack something from braking too late and have to rewind. Shitty track with no imagination. Why not take us across the brooklyn bridge or maybe the Lincoln Tunnel, something cool.

Does anyone else hate the New York tracks as much as I do. Goddamn speed killing chicanes. Plus there is too much shadow and I barely see the turns, half the time I smack something from braking too late and have to rewind. Shitty track with no imagination. Why not take us across the brooklyn bridge or maybe the Lincoln Tunnel, something cool.

I like New York, or more accurately, New York doesn't bug me any. Not so much fun in random pub play, perhaps, but with CPU players, or with friends who are willing to just laugh off a crash and not take it personally, it can be a rather decent track. Other than that, it is a little dull.