Forza Motorsport 4 BTSS GT - R

holy crap, you guys are freaking fast. all i can do is a 1:48. does it have to be stock. i like driving stock vehicles but i am no match.

I had a quick go at this, got into mid 1:44s quite swiftly and can probably get into high 1:43s if I can manage a clean lap but it'll be hard work after that.

I'll have another go later, though ;)

I'm bleeding tons of time in the hairpin, though. I can't get enough steering lock with the pad around there and end up idling around the corner, just waiting for the bloody thing to turn.

I had a quick go at this, got into mid 1:44s quite swiftly and can probably get into high 1:43s if I can manage a clean lap but it'll be hard work after that.

I'll have another go later, though ;)

I'm bleeding tons of time in the hairpin, though. I can't get enough steering lock with the pad around there and end up idling around the corner, just waiting for the bloody thing to turn.

I used quick taps of handbrake :p

1:43.561... getting closer. And I was still behind my ghost from earlier all the way until the final corner, so I should at least be able to get below the original challenge time.

Getting half a second off that seems like a stretch, tho...