Forza Motorsport 4 Photothread

First Car, First Photo, (and apparently first reply in this thread :p)

FirstCarFirst.jpg

i had my doubts about this game, pre-ordered it, then cancelled my pre-order. Looks like I'm picking it up tonight.

Click for 8 Megapixel version:

So, I uploaded a picture, but it doesn't appear on my Forza page... Is it normal that it takes some time?

If it's a "Big Picture", you have to click on the Big Picture download thing on the right of "My Forza". It's it's a normal picture, it'll be like FM3 and upload to your picture stream thing.

Nope, don't see it.. Maybe something went wrong with my upload...

Nope, don't see it.. Maybe something went wrong with my upload...
Does it appear on your storefront in the game? If so it should be on your My Forza page. If it still isn't (but is in the game) let me know your gamertag and what you do see when you go to My Forza and I'll look into it.

I'm getting a problem where I can't open normal photo's in Photoshop CS5. Keeps saying that the file format module cannot parse the file. Wish I knew why, Big Shots take to long to Upload and download from the FM.net is capped at 50Kb/s.

Holy cow I would never have thought that I would double take at a video game render to make sure it wasn't real life.

My best friends Avalanche is custom painted. He also want's a Camaro. So, I made a Camaro with the trucks paint job. The blue does match, just the night shot makes it look darker.

6090_99627344409_504424409_1965678_8148335_n.jpg

JimChevy.png

TopGearStudio.png

Last edited:
http://img338.imageshack.**/img338/338/forzaq.jpg

my favorite car at the moment. so controlable on Kaido. sounds mean as hell too

Attachments

• forzaq.jpg
    forzaq.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
5243d1318596750t-forzaq.jpg

Which wheels are those?

Also I've been quite surprised how throaty many of the lower end cars sound, even without any performance mods.