Forza Motorsport 4

or use it as defenders for top gear car soccer!

And how do you all feel about this?

Word is it won't be drivable.

Awesome. Even if it's just the 'explore' mode, it would be even more awesome if they have an option to have Jeremy Clarkson voice it. "This is the M12 'FAV' Warthog. Some say it was driven by a man with no face. And that he dates a computer. All we know is, he's not The Stig, he's The Stig's Spartan Cousin!"

Edit: If the Warthog isn't playable, that won't stop there being awesomeness in the garage. Turn10 announced today they will be including the 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT. Now, if they'd only let us put a blower on it...

Last edited:
I would love it if it was only in Autovista mode, and be completely infatuated if it was drivable, even if it's only in a special Warthogs-only mode.

Thought: Could Turn 10, re-label the Porsches as RUFs? Since techincally they're a seperate car company? Didn't GranTurismo do this?

Thought: Could Turn 10, re-label the Porsches as RUFs? Since techincally they're a seperate car company? Didn't GranTurismo do this?

Can and will. I think 3-4 RUFs are confirmed. Bear in mind it's not just a relabel, RUFs are tuned for performance and have some styling differences.

And yes, GT has been doing this since GT2. Test Drive Unlimited 2 as well.

Last edited:

I think only the models that RUF tunes. For example, Forza 3 had the 914/6. I doubt there is a RUF variant.

The obligatory Hitler video.

That's so awesome :lol:, I'm looking forward to his comments on some of the weirder cars in the line-up.

I wonder what he'll make of the Datsun 510 being one of the most driven cars in the previous game?

wahahahahah nice!!!!!

can we start a finalgear racing team? :D I know nothing about painting but i can race :) always in the top 1-3% in the rankings :D

Very pleased to see Infineon. Getting better and better, even without the Porsches.

This is really good news. We're still several weeks away from launch and already two new real life tracks have been announced. One more and I'll be ecstatic, or am I just being greedy? lol :D