Forza Motorsport 4

Is that your Ford in the club garage? I just ran it in some online races and managed 11 dead. However, I feel like it's running out of transmission, as when I make runs under 11.3 the car will bounce off the rev limiter right before I cross the line.

yeah thats mine. im running the stock tranny which tops out right as your crossing the line. i might tweak the final drive a bit. it is a blast to drive though

ran a 11.09 just a few minutes ago. <3 this car

Last edited:
Just noticed this...

I?m the fastest guy of "FGRG" in the Top Gear Cee?d Challenge

:D

Congrats, are you taking part in the upcoming time attack league? :D

On that subject, I'm tempted to steer clear of Rivals for the league. yes it's a very good feature but doesn't really do the job.

Congrats, are you taking part in the upcoming time attack league? :D

On that subject, I'm tempted to steer clear of Rivals for the league. yes it's a very good feature but doesn't really do the job.

Interesting. In what way? Because even if it has its flaws, it's my #1 money maker at the moment.

Interesting. In what way? Because even if it has its flaws, it's my #1 money maker at the moment.

It's a money maker yes but that's not the point of the time attack league. My reason was it limits the combinations of cars and tracks massively and makes keeping track of times for each round very difficult.

Unfortunately with Rivals being a money maker as you said it might kill off the time attack league completely because there's no immediate cash prize. On the other hand it might mean people have more disposable income. :dunno:

It's a money maker yes but that's not the point of the time attack league. My reason was it limits the combinations of cars and tracks massively and makes keeping track of times for each round very difficult.

Unfortunately with Rivals being a money maker as you said it might kill off the time attack league completely because there's no immediate cash prize. On the other hand it might mean people have more disposable income. :dunno:

We can always have incentives. I have plenty of disposible income to provide prizes (roughly 6 mil right now, easy to get more).

Granted, I'm still trying to figure out why every single unicorn currently on auction is maxed out. The fact that people are exploiting/buying credits is upsetting, because it truely does screw with the auction house economy, and makes it impossible for any honest player to actually purchase anything for a reasonable amount.

Edit: okay, poking around online, because I like to know what's going on in the world of glitching (because I like to know what I'm competing against I guess). Apparently people are actually hacking/cracking the profiles & game saves rather than having an actual glitch from what I can see. Is there a way to detect that server side and flag the account (other than one person max bidding on ten unicorns from what I've heard/read).

Last edited:
Edit: okay, poking around online, because I like to know what's going on in the world of glitching (because I like to know what I'm competing against I guess). Apparently people are actually hacking/cracking the profiles & game saves rather than having an actual glitch from what I can see. Is there a way to detect that server side and flag the account (other than one person max bidding on ten unicorns from what I've heard/read).

Turn 10 can see it. About a week ago, they came down hard on them, so hard in fact they locked out some legitimate players who had just played for obscene amounts of time and had huge bank accounts. I suspect the next round is coming up.

Aside from unicorns, the AH isn't completely broken. Last night I got a Shelby Daytona at a 66% discount.

Turn 10 can see it. About a week ago, they came down hard on them, so hard in fact they locked out some legitimate players who had just played for obscene amounts of time and had huge bank accounts. I suspect the next round is coming up.

Yeah, I read about one unfortunate soul (who has had his account unbanned) imported his profile onto a friend's Xbox so they could play GoW. Said friend did the money glitch, but both got the ban.

Aside from unicorns, the AH isn't completely broken. Last night I got a Shelby Daytona at a 66% discount.

Maybe I should revisit it (I usually just poke around the storefronts). I did see a 250 GTO going for 6,250,000...

I finally got this game and I'm absolutely loving it! Forza 3 was a big leap forward from Forza 2 but this is a gigantic advancement from Forza 3. The cars really do feel real now and I was taken completely by surprised when I ended up rolling after a big off. I totally wasn't expecting that! Another big improvement I'm happy to see is in the A.I. drivers. Before they would just drive around like they were on a rail in a Disney ride while being completely oblivious to you being there. Now I'm being surprised by them taking a gutsy pass up the inside of a turn. I really have to think of my defensive strategy now and that's awesome.

I would also like to join this Finalgear club. TheWienerSlider is the name. Don't ask. :lol:

Eh, it's challenging and alright, but the later stages it seems like if they're in front of you, someone's grandma is driving (braking in the middle/exiting corners or other annoying things) and just being difficult (or driving off the ends of corners). Behind you they turn into either Schumacher or those moron pubbies that ram you off every corner. Oh, and then there's the times where they try to force you off the track on a striaght away. Check out the video I posted up thread for some awesome AI antics.

I got the LE this weekend as an early birthday gift and played the nuts off of it. I've had great fun with it, but I have very infrequent access to my Xbox, and thus have not updated my Live subscription.

Favorite surprise:
-'57 T-Bird :D (with Cobra motor :evil: )
-'77 Aston Martin V8 Vantage (and being able to remove chrome bumpers on some cars, i.e., the V8V and the '70 Camaro from what I've had time to fool with)

My only complaints thus far:

-There are no new custom wheels
-WTF?! EA, fuck you, gimme Porsches now! And on that note, no BTR as of yet. (But I already knew that going in)
-I don't have enough time to play
-I can't join the club or do anything without Live
-Selling cars I've won is worthless (I don't want a yellow '10 Camaro SS gift car from importing my profile...yuck...anyone want to trade :p )
-And I don't have enough time to play

TheWienerSlider is the name. Don't ask. :lol:

I feel like this explains a lot :p

i finally missed porsche from this game last night.

doing a B class race trying really hard to pass an evora.

kept thinking, damn i wish i had a cayman right now

Okay, I have to take back what I said about the auction house. Just scored a Ferrari 330 P4 for 850k last night (less than a tenth of what it costs to buy it outright), and it was already upgraded/tuned. Will have to test it out.

Also, I'm getting the decal bug and want to really work my skill. If anyone has any requests or suggestiongs, please send them my way. Also, I've "updated/fixed" the Bilstein logo in my storefront as well as I now have the "full" logo.

Someone should let Citizen Dogbert in. Because, you know... please?

i finally missed porsche from this game last night.

doing a B class race trying really hard to pass an evora.

kept thinking, damn i wish i had a cayman right now

I feel the same with the GT2 races. It doesn't seem right just racing Ferrari's and BMW's most of the time.

Eh, it's challenging and alright, but the later stages it seems like if they're in front of you, someone's grandma is driving (braking in the middle/exiting corners or other annoying things) and just being difficult (or driving off the ends of corners). Behind you they turn into either Schumacher or those moron pubbies that ram you off every corner. Oh, and then there's the times where they try to force you off the track on a striaght away. Check out the video I posted up thread for some awesome AI antics.

It seems I passed judgement too soon. Now that I'm in the more advanced races I'm starting to spend time behind the A.I. cars and I'm always getting the uncontrollable urge to throw my controller at the TV. WHY ARE YOU BRAKING IN THE MIDDLE OF A STRAIGHT?!?!!?!?!?! Also being rear-ended hard going into the first corner at Hockenheimring was most uncool. Turn 10, fix this. Please. It's been a big issue for the whole history of the franchise.

I would also like to join this Finalgear club. TheWienerSlider is the name. Don't ask. :lol:

Send a request to FGRG from the Clubs menu, I'll be a while in getting to my Xbox.

Someone should let Citizen Dogbert in. Because, you know... please?

Approved.

I feel the same with the GT2 races. It doesn't seem right just racing Ferrari's and BMW's most of the time.

With the ALMS cars, there's just something inherently wrong with not being able to battle Flying Lizard in a Corvette Racing machine.

With the ALMS cars, there's just something inherently wrong with not being able to battle Flying Lizard in a Corvette Racing machine.

It goes against the Holy Gospel of LeMans Series Racing.

Not off to a great start... Thank god (for them) I already bought the season pass... Well, the Aventador might be worth it alone. You guys think it'll still be S and not R3? I don't like the racing classes...
Still waiting till the 1 series M coupe will be available for, dunno, VIP LCE season pass holders...

thats a very solid list imo