Forza Motorsport 4

Forza Motorsport 4 Confirmed for Autumn Launch, Limited Collector?s Edition Revealed

Gear up for the highly anticipated launch of Forza Motorsport 4 this Autumn, as the highest rated racing franchise of this generation returns, exclusively on Xbox 360. Gamers who are one of the first to purchase Forza Motorsport 4 will receive an exclusive five car pack.
Turn 10 Studios has also revealed that the cover car for the standard edition of Forza Motorsport 4 is the Ferrari 458 Italia. The Ferrari 458 Italia is an 8-cylinder two-seater berlinetta with a mid-rear mounted engine, and represents a genuine break with the past in terms of Maranello's previous high-performance sports cars. The Turn 10 team has worked closely with Ferrari to include every intricate detail of the Ferrari 458 Italia in the game, from its sleek aerodynamic design to its exquisitely modelled 4499 cc V8 engine, offering players the most realistic driving experience off the track.
?The Ferrari 458 Italia was a perfect fit for the Forza Motorsport 4 hero car. It has the ideal blend of style, creative flair, cutting-edge technology and power that makes it just as gorgeous to look at as it is thrilling to take to the track,? said Dan Greenawalt, creative director of Turn 10 Studios. ?We?ve worked closely with our partners at Ferrari to bring this amazing car to life in your living room.?
A limited quantity of Forza Motorsport 4 games at retail will include an exclusive in-game car pack available at launch that boasts five incredible cars for fans to race, tune, paint and share. This car pack, limited to the first production run of Forza Motorsport 4 game discs, will include:

? Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford?s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.

? Koenigsegg Agera 2011: ?The Agera--from the Swedish verb ?to act?--celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg?s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.?

? Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coup?, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225bhp I6-powered engine.

? RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.

? Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.

For Forza fans who crave the VIP treatment, a Limited Collector?s Edition will also be available. Details on the exclusive content the Limited Collector?s Edition will offer will be revealed at a later date, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on Forza Motorsport 4.

Boxart;
http://img7.imageshack.**/img7/9392/forza4boxart.jpg

Some images:
0kFQV.jpg

5iid9.jpg

X2rHX.jpg

R752X.jpg

lI3UU.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be pre-ordering again, if for no other reason than that '65 Mustang GT. And it'll probably be the VIP/LCE. Damn you, Turn 10.

Yep, me too. 3rd time in a row the collectors edition. 3rd time in a row I'll be paying the car model departments bill for Forza 5 via the Forza 4 DLCs. It really wouldn't hurt them to bring the VIPs cars for free every once in a while...

Turn10, you better NOT do an ultimate edition with exclusive cars a year after release, you f**ks!

^That's the truth. I'm a sucker though if they released a DLC tomorrow I'd buy it.

Yeah LCE again :\

I feel bad for doing so, but I have a short attention span..

EDIT:

For those who have invested tireless hours in ?Forza Motorsport 3?, Turn 10 Studios is pleased to announce a unique ?Forza Motorsport 4? feature called Profile Import, which rewards fans for their time. Based on your player level and the cars in your garage in ?Forza Motorsport 3?, gift cars will be automatically added to your ?Forza Motorsport 4? garage and you?ll also receive bonus gifts and credits. And for those who spent hours creating intricate layers and liveries in the ?Forza Motorsport 3? Livery Editor, you will be able to import those layers, so your time isn?t lost!

Bottom of here.

Last edited:
That's fantastic news about the liveries. Getting F4 for sure now.

Last edited:
Wait, it just hit me what Hotpants posted at the top of the page:

RUF RGT-8 2011

Does this mean Forza 4 is going to have both RUF and Porsche? Or are we going to end up like GT5 with these two companies? I sure hope its the former.

Wait, it just hit me what Hotpants posted at the top of the page:

RUF RGT-8 2011

Does this mean Forza 4 is going to have both RUF and Porsche? Or are we going to end up like GT5 with these two companies? I sure hope its the former.

Turn 10 got a sublicense for the last 3 Forzas, so unless EA got a gigantic stick up its ass since Forza 3, it's probably the former.

EDIT: After watching the leaked Forza 4 trailer again, I couldn't see anything unquestionably identifiable as a Porsche. There may have been a 911 GT3 RS, but it was too blurry to confirm. Also missing was the Porsche logo in a quick succession of logos.

Still hopeful, especially since it has Top Gear UK support, so not having Porsches would be a blow to :hammond:

Last edited:
25s375t.jpg

Forza Motorsport 4 will launch on October 11th, 2011, in North America, October 14th, 2011, in Europe and October 20, 2011, throughout the rest of world.

The highest-rated racing franchise of this generation returns. Unrivaled in its innovation and quality, ?Forza Motorsport 4? pushes the racing genre forward, delivering the most stunning graphics ever seen on the Xbox 360 platform, radical experiences only possible with Kinect, groundbreaking social features through Xbox LIVE*, and a landslide of new content, cars and new ways to play. Launching this October exclusively on Xbox 360, ?Forza Motorsport 4?is an entirely new automotive experience.

Top features include the following:

Platform-defining graphics.?Forza Motorsport 4? sets a new graphical standard for the racing genre.Featuringdramatic Hollywood-style camera effects and an all new lightingengine, ?Forza Motorsport 4? createsan unparalleled, dramatically realistic graphical experience ? all running at a silky-smooth 60 frames per second.

Xbox LIVE showpiece.?Forza Motorsport 4? is making racing more social than ever. Create a Car Club and build the ultimate dream team of drivers, tuners and painters from the ?Forza? community. Share your custom cars and dominate the other clubs. With the all-newRivals Mode, play against your friends whether they are online or not by challenging them for bragging rights and rewards in a variety of different game types.

Industry-leading innovation withKinect. Autovista Mode brings the automotive experience comes to life. Walk around the car in a virtual showroom, crouch down to look at the details, or open the doors and hood using the power of Kinect. Immerse yourself with Kinect Head Tracking, which pans the camera view based on how you naturally look into the corners when you?re hard charging. Take the virtual wheel with Kinect as you sit on the couch with your friends and family ? no controller required.You can even take advantage of Kinect voice control to easily navigate the game?s menu.

More of what you love.With more than 80 manufacturers, the most in any racing game available today, ?Forza Motorsport 4? features unrivaled diversity and more of the cars you love. The all new World Tour Mode boasts new tracks, unending choice and hundreds of hours of gameplay as you travel the globe with your favorite car. With the most accurate physics engine, cockpits and damage on every car and assists that allow even the most casual player to race, ?Forza Motorsport 4? redefines the genre.

XTnSI.jpg

zUoDC.jpg

1WXr2.jpg

F8zGF.jpg

SQLaw.jpg

i6MSw.jpg

Rd8Re.jpg

KzhAs.jpg

Xt5My.jpg

Hope it looks that good in real life.

this game is gonna be epic!

I do wonder if it'll be possible to access that showroom and Jezza's commentary without Kinect. I don't feel like spending $150 just to poke around the cars.