Forza Motorsport 4

If we're not being competitive, then I'm all over the Saab 99 Turbo. But a more serious choice would be the Alfa Spider. It's very hard to get a good lap in the Saab and even when I do it's just off the steady pace of the Alfa.

Whens the race going to be? Depending on the PI level, I call dibs on the new Lincoln :lol:

Also I can see that Triumph being a fun car.

There's no rush really, we need to organise a time we can all get online.

I've made a variation of the logo in Forza now so I'll upload it to the store shortly. :)

Hell I'd even be willing to take part in a series of races for this. :D I'm thinking the shorter circuits will make for better crashes racing. Tsukuba and Laguna Seca would be ideal.

"Several Hours of FLeMons". :lol:

I'd love to see this on the TG circuit, meeting another car on the cross-over is inevitable. Remember the Hotwheels Criss Cross Crash? I think this can work on all circuits apart from maybe Fujimi Kaido, certainly a Nordschleife race would be fun, although with the heaps we're running an hour timed race would probably only mean 5-6 laps tops.

I've seen races on the Forza forums with 2pm EST as the time, which works out to about 7-8pm UK time. Just as long as nobody from Australia shows interest, because that time equals out to 2am. It seems to be UK and US though so I think we should be able to find a time at the weekend that we can all make. :D

Updated logo, still a tremendous hack job but whatever.

Flemons V2.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to see this on the TG circuit, meeting another car on the cross-over is inevitable. Remember the Hotwheels Criss Cross Crash?

YES!!! :lol: With bonus points awarded to the winner of such collision. The corkscrew on Laguna Seca would be hilariously entertaining for anyone running a similarly borderline undriveable setup like I'm going with in the Eldorifto. Rally di Positano would be a huge bumper car smash-up with the close walls. It would be awesome!

So the September Pennzoil Pack was announced...

2013 Viper SRT Motorsports GTR-S (#91 and #93)
1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
1958 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk1
1953 Chevrolet Corvette
1965 MG MGB GT
1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
2011 Citro?n DS4

Aww shit there goes another ?6. Damn you T10! :lol:

I'll be honest, I didn't even realise that was a van, I suppose 'van' in the name is a clue. looks like I'll have to transfer the design from my Transit ASAP. :D

That's a superb car pack, probably my favorite so far.

Can't wait to see all the A-Team vans/Mystery Machines/Tamiya Lunchboxes/GTA Burrito vans the GMC spawns.

So the September DLC should be out today, can't find it in the Marketplace, is there a delay - or do I seem to have a problem here?

Anyone else tried to download it so far?

Jep, now it's there (sort of, title Pic is not loading) But download seems to work...

Downloading the new pack now. Just bought 2000 M$ points so will get the Porsche pack too. :D

Downloading the new pack now. Just bought 2000 M$ points so will get the Porsche pack too. :D

Ditto! :cool: The most recent pack before this was from April so I've been missing out on a lot. I think I might go all in and get every pack now.

I just took the GMC van around the 'ring. Wow that was hilarious! 12:37.831 My family used to have a van like that and driving it in the game feels very similar to driving the real thing.

Ditto! :cool: The most recent pack before this was from April so I've been missing out on a lot. I think I might go all in and get every pack now.

I've been putting that off too since April when my season pass expired, but I just bit the bullet and did them. I'm trying not to think about how I've now paid more than ?100 on Forza 4 alone.