Forza Motorsport 4

I don't know what to think about it but they should start to innovate and stop copying Gran Turismo.

Nigh racing in GT5---> Night racing added in Forza 4

Just a quick heads up, Grid already had night racing, complete with day/night cycle for LeMans, way before GT5 announced that feature.
Does that mean that GT5 copied Grid? Of course not, some features are just a logical addition.
Or do you think that all ideas, once used somewhere, should be off limits to everyone else?!

Here's an old demo video:

I'll buy it if you can actually play it with a controller or wheel instead of standing and waving your arms around like a prat. I'm officially a Forza fan over GT now after being on the fence for 3 or so years, but I'm not joining in the pissing competitions.

Day/night and weather are absolutely my most wanted features for Forza. And more real life tracks (please, please include Spa!). Car count is relatively unimportant, as long as the cars there is are interesting.

Claiming that Forza4 having night time racing is just "copying GT5" is stupid :b It's such a basic feature when you think about it.

Now we just need to get a proper, decently priced FF wheel for the Xbox.

I don't really care about night, but I do certainly want weather. I want rallying, I want to be able to drive a Stratos down the woods with snow.

After playing GT5 with a wheel, racing at the nurburgring, at night, in the rain, with a group C car, Forza 4 is going to have to REALLY go some to come close to that experience. Hope they can.

So there's a really short article at GameSpy with two items of note:

1] The racing happens with a controller. Kinect functionality is only to have a look around the cars (no word on whether this can be done without Kinect)

2] The connection to Top Gear is specified as being with the UK show.

I just remembered, after playing it yesterday, that Forza 1 not only had night racing (on some levels) but the levels actually look better.
Such as Maple Valley.

It actually is a nicer looking game to be honest, lol.

The one and only thing I miss from Forza 1 is Blue Mountain. I wish they had that as Forza 3 DLC.

Or better yet, Bathurst.

Or the three rotor that sounded like a 3 rotor...they have screwed that up since FM2

This should be relevant to your interests:
[video=youtube;5ZZN-6TGBwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZZN-6TGBwA[/video]

The latest in the acclaimed Forza series will likely be the year's biggest news in racing games -- at least, if you own an Xbox 360. Those equipped with Microsoft's smash-hit Kinect motion control system will be especially pleased as they'll be able to use the camera to "virtually" poke about inside their cars. Further details remain tightly under wraps, but we do know that developer Turn 10 Studios has employed the services of the U.S. version of snarky British car show Top Gear in the quest to make the game into what they're calling "an automotive experience unlike anything before it." We're not quite sure what they mean by that, but if the British show is anything to go by, we'll be strapping rocket engines to Minis and turning Toyota trucks into Channel-crossing boats at Forza 4's release this fall. We can't wait.

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/525-speed-thrills-2011-s-upcoming-racers

frankly im looking foward to Dirt 3 far more than Forza 4, mostly because of how incomplete Forza 3 was(is) compared to forza 1 and 2.

Turn10 has a lot to make up for before i buy another game from them.

OMG !!!

TOP GEAR TEST TRACK & ACTIVE AERO !!! 16 Player Online Races !! THE TRANSFAGARIAN HIGHWAY!!!!!

Gran Turismo is going down ( again ) !

Last edited:
He kinda sounds like Robert Downey Jr.

But yeah.

FORTZA FORTZA FORTZA holy shit that was irritating how he said it.

looks seriously awesome, im loving playing GT5 at the moment, but ive spent many many many many hours enjoying Forza 3. Looks like come end of 2011 my attention will be shifting back to the Xbox, just need to get a decent wheel for it now.

If they have real roads like the Transfagarisan Highway, and Stelvio Pass it would be epic. Cant wait for E3 and more details/footage.