Forza Motorsport 4

Well, the Aventador might be worth it alone. You guys think it'll still be S and not R3?

Dunno. The SuperVeloce is a very low R3, and the Aventador is both faster to 60 (by ~0.3 seconds) and has an edge in top speed by around 10 mph with 20 more bhp, but it's nearly 300 lbs heavier. Very high S/just barely R3 is where it'd be. If it is R3, maybe it'd be possible to bring it down to S with wheel width and diameter upgrades, race diff, and whatever else drops PI a bit.

Looking forward to driving a baby blue '57 Chevy. Will have to invest in a season pass, though. Oh, and the lambo is a plus as well.

Missed a bit of news in my euphoria for the Lambo:

FM.net said:
To coincide with the release of the November Speed Pack, we?ll also be creating a new Rivals Mode event starring the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4. This new Rivals event will be a hot lap contest featuring the Aventador on Mugello. We?ll be awarding unicorn cars to 100 random players per week who set a leaderboard time in this Aventador Rivals event, so get ready for the competition starting on November 1.

If you were planning to get the pack anyways, it'd be a nice shot at those currently unbiddable unicorns.

im having a problem with putting on front and rear adjustable sway bars. I don't know how to tune them so at default settings, i always get massive understeer. I always thought that even at default, it would somehow give a performance advantage. This happens in every car.. :(

im having a problem with putting on front and rear adjustable sway bars. I don't know how to tune them so at default settings, i always get massive understeer. I always thought that even at default, it would somehow give a performance advantage. This happens in every car.. :(
Decrease the front.

Decrease the front.

cool will try that thanks. Do you put both front and rears to all cars? Or should it be rear sway = fwd, front sway = rwd?

cool will try that thanks. Do you put both front and rears to all cars? Or should it be rear sway = fwd, front sway = rwd?
Tuning both will give you better control of how much oversteer/understeer behavior you want, irrespective of the drivetrain.

When you guys tune, with what suspension pieces do you guys usually start with first?

Tire pressure, anti-roll bars and LSD.

For those of you who (like me) didn't purchase the season pass, and have Facebook, Turn 10 is running a trivia game on the official Forza Motorsport Facebook page. They ask a question every few hours, the first person with the correct answer gets a DLC code, and then 9 random people who correctly answered after the first person win a code. Codes are valid now, so if you win one, you can get the DLC early.

EDIT: Also, once the pack releases they'll have a Rivals event with the Aventador. Each week, 100 people who place a time on the board will be randomly gifted the 2002 BMW M3-GTR unicorn.

Last edited:
When you guys tune, with what suspension pieces do you guys usually start with first?
Depends on what I don't like on the initial drive, but I find myself fiddling with the roll bars and springs more than anything. I'll usually set the ride height all the way down on my first tune, too.

Depends on what I don't like on the initial drive, but I find myself fiddling with the roll bars and springs more than anything. I'll usually set the ride height all the way down on my first tune, too.
doesn't the car bottom out when you do that?

Hey, if anyone is interested in doing a collab on a project, I've got a pretty good idea going. I just need someone who is good at doing custom text/fonts for logos. Drop me a PM or something.

Holy crap.. I just one $170k in rivals mode for one race. I really like this mode better than doing season races.

I was wondering how that would work. Thx!