Forza Motorsport 4

I just took the GMC van around the 'ring. Wow that was hilarious! 12:37.831 My family used to have a van like that and driving it in the game feels very similar to driving the real thing.

Stock or modified? Standing Start? :D

I have shared my van. It has a very sensible livery on it.

Stock or modified? Standing Start? :D

Stock with standing start. I doubt a rolling start would take much time off due to how hilariously slow the van is. :lol:

Quick question...how much space do all the DLC packs take? I have an opportunity to get a Xbox 360 4GB model at a very nice price. I have a suspicion it won't enough though.

(the console will only be used for Forza)

I think that is barely enough but if it isn't, buy an 8 GB flash drive :)

Oh, I didn't know that was an option. I thought I have to buy the XBOX HDD. If a flash works then it's settled.

As far as I know, you can use any USB mass storage device. I have a friend who has his Forza save data, Xbox Live gamertag, and all the Forza DLC and updates on a flash drive so he can plug and play on any Xbox.

I do believe that you can use up to 16Gb if i'm not wrong.

I'm surprised that I haven't filled my original 20GB HDD yet with stuff.

There's a way to get flash drives to be read by the Xbox, I bought a microSD reader to use with an old 8GB card when I bought Forza 4 but as of yet I haven't needed it.

Do your ears a favour and mute this video.

^Jesus Christ. That song has to be on the Guantanamo Bay "Best of" play list when they are trying to break someones soul.

Last edited:
^Yes. In a news bit talking about showing off Forza Horizon to the press, they take a paragraph to say DLC for FM4 is done, though they'll continue to do Rivals and hopper refreshes.

If I recall, they only released 10 DLC for Forza 3 aswell. The only thing that is bothering me is that they didn't release any new tracks for FM4. But maybe they will push out one more DLC with tracks.

That's a shame, the DLC has been very good. Saves me a fortune in car packs though. :)

I have shared my van. It has a very sensible livery on it.

You fail if it isn't black with dark grey on the top with a red stripe!! :D

You fail if it isn't black with dark grey on the top with a red stripe!! :D

Black, grey and red are so last year. Orange, white, blue and black are where it's at now. :D

Amberlamps.jpg

Black, grey and red are so last year. Orange, white, blue and black are where it's at now. :D

View attachment 9546

That is smart. I picked up Forza4 in the GAME sale last week and I adore it.

Request permission to join the fun / club. DaShowstoppa24.