Forza Motorsport is the best racing game ever created

I've been playing Forza since it first came out and I'm just now hitting the right line every lap.

I just bought the Xbox 360 force feedback steering wheel, I think its compatible with Forza.

I've heard that if you use the Mad Catz wheel pre-sets the shifter works with the paddles.

i still prefer the nurburgring that was in GT4 over the one in forza.

the GT4 ring really showed how narrow and bumpy the track was, and there was a real sense of speed.

i didnt really feel that with forza, track seemed too smooth and too wide.

and yeah forza and GT are by far the most realistic simulators ... if thats what you wanna call them

GTR2, LFS etc all trump the consoles

GT4 and live for speed over forza schmorza any day. especially with G25 :mrgreen:

Hmm I thought I tried that. I will go back and check.
Nevermind it doesn't work. Is the vibration working for you? My wheel only vibrates in PGR3 so I think it only works with Force Feedback :(

Cars like the GT2 and TVR Tuscan were a handful with the controller, but are easy as cake to drive with the wheel, and now you can go full lock at speed...but that heats your front tires up like nobody's business.

I'll take Forza's 200+ cars, emmersive tuning, customization, upgrading, and of course the excellent physics over LFS any day. LFS isn't half the simulator that Forza is.

Nevermind it doesn't work. Is the vibration working for you? My wheel only vibrates in PGR3 so I think it only works with Force Feedback :(

Cars like the GT2 and TVR Tuscan were a handful with the controller, but are easy as cake to drive with the wheel, and now you can go full lock at speed...but that heats your front tires up like nobody's business.

I'll take Forza's 200+ cars, emmersive tuning, customization, upgrading, and of course the excellent physics over LFS any day. LFS isn't half the simulator that Forza is.

No didn't work. Mine vibrates all the time, just plug it into the wall when playing so it makes the steering heavy and easier to use.

LFS is more of a simulator, but for a game with real car attributes where they can be tuned and modded and are REAL cars you cannot beat Forza. Also I heard that almost every car will have body mods in Forza 2, therefore you can make your own racing Lambo or Ferrari with the carbon front spoilers and rear diffusers.

^^Does it vibrate when your tires are spinning/slipping like the controller does?

And Forza 2 will rock harder than anyone can possibly imagine.

I think it vibrates when it spins...dunno Ill check tomarrow...right now im stalling to do chem homework.

How do you get your speedo in mph? I can't seem to do it.

Its under options somewhere, though I see you're in the UK so it may not have that feature.

Why do you use the racing line?

O and I cant stand shifting...do it when holind the wheel is annoying.

Why do you use the racing line?

O and I cant stand shifting...do it when holind the wheel is annoying.
When I first got the game I used it to learn the tracks, but then I started relying on using it for braking points.

For me it's hard to tell distance on the TV so I always overshoot or brake to early, if you watch the video carefully, you'll notice I barely follow it at all, it's usually wrong anyway.

Too bad Forza isn't avaliable on PC. Otherwise, LFS and GTR2 is by far the best simulator for PC. But I once drove in GT4 and I wasn't impressed. LFS imo felt much sharper. The only problem is that FWD cars over steer too easily.