Forza Motorsport

• No, definetly not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started the career mode, and wow, its so deep. I don't know how to manage so many of the car's variables, and you have multiple cars. Its almost overwhelming. But its damn kool to have body upgrades that actually affect the car's performance. Gonna have to read up on how to tune the cars so they work better for my driving techniques.

Played it for a while, my thoughts:

- The thing looks amazing. The car models aren't as nice as the GT4 models, but the whole game looks 'cleaner'.
- The driving was alright, pretty good actually for a series (hopefully) so early in it's life. GT4 feels better, but that's understandable because they've been at it for a while.
- Didn't have time to go in and tune a car and what not, so I can't comment on the depth of that.
- AI is brilliant, this is one of the majour things GT4 is lacking.
- Damage doesn't add much to the gameplay.
- The Driveatar system isn't as nice as B-spec mode.

Overall, good game, not as good as GT4. That being said, I can't wait for the sequel in the XBOX 360, should be a beast.

jasonchiu said:
i so want this game to come out on pc! i dont have a xbox!

bad Luck for you, because this game is xbox-exclusive. It will never come out on PC 8)

sorry for the major bump but I just bought an XBox and boyo boy - this game is amazing. I'm currently pitching it higher than Gran Turismo 4. I'm quite simply astonished.

Overheat said:
sorry for the major bump but I just bought an XBox and boyo boy - this game is amazing. I'm currently pitching it higher than Gran Turismo 4. I'm quite simply astonished.

Heh yeah, I agree. I need to go back and play it some more since I haven't played in a while.

it didnt strike me that much. the Graphics are BLAH at best. and little things, like the SLR's wing that comes up under hard braking isnt there in FORZA while it is in GT4. and there is NO RALLY MODE!!! :thumbsdown:
however, the level customization (visually) is much better than GT4. and the game itself is easier because of the "best line". the physics seem a bit more realistic which is good, but GT4 could win on presentation alone. And even though Forza has the Enzo, F40, 959 and other such cars, it doesnt have the Escudo :twisted: :evil: or the 1886 Daimler/Benz wagen and motor carriage, or the Model T or the 60's Daihatsu midget. :thumbsup:

I've been waking up at 9AM every morning and playing it for 2 hours or so. I completed the whole arcade and I'm about 90% done with career mode. I just have the really long races left. I enjoy them a lot becuase you have to pit. I reallt enjoy this game a lot, I can mess around with all the car settings to how I want them. I'm not sure about some settings though like camber and suspension settings, a bit over my head. :?

I like my 1000+ HP Enzo. Power Slides like a mutha but fun as hell.

EDIT:Fixed.

Haha I wanted to comment on that too, fatmouse is so fast!1!!!1!1 :mrgreen: :p

Maybe he made a custum forklift Enzo, he steers with the rearwheels...

:eek:

Whoops, typo! :eek: :eek: :oops: :oops:

I meant to say Power Slide instead of Torque Steer, but I was talking to my Dad about FWD cars with a lot of horsepower while making the post. I feel like an idiot. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.