Found Stiggy T-shirts!

Z Draci

shirtfront.jpg

shirtback.jpg

eBay auction link!

I just found some really cool looking "I am Stig" replica shirts on ebay! These look like the best I've found so far.
I already reserved one through "Buy It Now." (search similar items through the same seller) Can't wait to get it! :biggrin:

I thought you guys might be interested in this too!

Hmm, dunno... I guess, those will be around for a while... Maybe an official one shows up soon... I guess, I'm gonna write them an Email...

Buba

Buba said:
Hmm, dunno... I guess, those will be around for a while... Maybe an official one shows up soon... I guess, I'm gonna write them an Email...

Buba

I've written them an e-mail in the hope i can get an official one too Buba. I wrote it the day after the ep was released. No reply yet...

Not at all...
That's about 20 Euros and so far the guy is the only one selling it... 20 Euros seem reasonable to me... Standard price for a Shirt like that...

Buba

Yea, $24 isn't a bad price for any custom t-shirt. I ended up buying 3 in total. :D
I just can't wait to get them! I think I'll alternate between blue/black and wear it everyday. (I'm kidding of course)

I actually emailed BBC too and they told me that the shirt is only available to UK residents who subscribe to the magazine (for 80 quid or so). They weren't willing to sell it separately. :x Since nobody in the US knows about TG anyways, I thought that this ebay alternative is "good enough." Looking at the seller's past history, he seems pretty damn reliable too.

Ok... I didn't get a reply, so I guess, I'm calling some friends in order to share the shipping a bit... And then I'm off buying one...

Buba

Oh god I want one right now....

I might follow in Top Gear Girls footsteps and look for a woman I can mooch off to get me a Stig Shirt..

I work at a sign shop, and we've done screen printing, we also have a partner in town that is setup to do massive tshirt screen printing. Honestly if you guys do a group buy you can probably get 20 shirts or so done for under 10 bucks a pop.

Wholesale black tshirts are like 1 or 2 bucks.

Burning a screen 2 sides is probably 20 bucks per side.. Our partner doesn't even charge us.

And the swiping the ink would take a skilled screen printer maybe 30 mintues to do. Our shop did 1500 swipes in 2 days and that was our first ever screen printing job.

All you need to do is talk to a local tshirt screen printer and ask them what they need. They will appreciate if you can provide them with a vector image.

Heck if someone wants to start a group buy I can give em some advice, I know a few screen printers in the bay area.

I got mine today. Shipping took a while to Germany, but the shirt is fine.
Seems to be quite good quality, and compared to the one Jezza gave Webber, there really isn't a visible difference...

Buba

Buba said:
I got mine today. Shipping took a while to Germany, but the shirt is fine.
Seems to be quite good quality, and compared to the one Jezza gave Webber, there really isn't a visible difference...

Buba

How did you pay for that? I have no experiences with international money transfers...

Paypal. Easiest thing in the world. Newest feature: Instant transfer. The other guy gets the money instantly from paypal/ebay and then paypal gets it from your account (Lastschritverfahren...)
And if the other guy screws you, you are insured to get the money back... up tp 200 Euros or something...

Buba

I just e-mail the Ohcharms people in hopes that they would do another batch. I so want to get an XL in blue. These are by far, the best looking knockoffs out there. :thumbsup:

I e-mailed also. I need a couple of X-Large in black. All sold out atm.