Fox News - wtf is wrong with these guys?

and im not??

he doesnt bring up a reasonable argument just plain moronic comments.

give me examples...

Come on, only girls can do that :?

Like when you talked about your cousins and how they didnt think ahead and ruined their life. You didnt really care because they should have thought of it, so its their own fault.

Sounds selfish and ignorant to me, and I find it hard to think that you look at stuff that way. Its not like you seem like a stupid guy, thats why it annoys me. You're to smart.

Like when you talked about your cousins and how they didnt think ahead and ruined their life. You didnt really care because they should have thought of it, so its their own fault.

Sounds selfish and ignorant to me, and I find it hard to think that you look at stuff that way. Its not like you seem like a stupid guy, thats why it annoys me. You're to smart.

your right i should show more compassion. i should help them and give them money, right? or feel sorry for them?

that would not help them and would only enable them.

if you see someone homeless you dont give them a handout you give them a coat.

Considering a large percentage of homeless are mentally ill, they'd need to be hospitalized.
As for food / shelter, I believe there are plenty of institutions in the US that take care of that.

BTW, what's wrong with poor people joining the armed forces?

And if you're truly a republican, you give them a brochure from the military

well you assume I am. Im not. im a moderate Republican, the type like Rudolf Giuliani, Arnold Schwarzeneeger etc etc.

Arnold: "I know what needs to be done and how to do it" *quote from his self-promo video

How the fuck can anyone buy that and vote for him to be their senator?
(He's just created more debt has he not?)

Arnold: "I know what needs to be done and how to do it" *quote from his self-promo video

How the fuck can anyone buy that and vote for him to be their senator?
(He's just created more debt has he not?)

Dont post when you dont know what you're talking about. He is doing good in California as their Governor not Senator :roll:

Guess I should have read through my post before posting it, but my point
remains the same.

How can a man showing so damn little of his political standpoints be elected
for governor? It's just showing that people don't care, it doesn't matter. They
want a person that looks strong, because they think a "mighty" leader will guide
them into something good. But what actually matters is being able to make decisions
based on proper and functioning political standpoints. None of Arnold's self-promo videos
really had any info about his opinions. He's just portrayed as strong and secure, and
upon that get elected? geez...

Dont post when you dont know what you're talking about.

Shut up, you're the one who think that welfare is a driveby of poor people
tossing dollars at them instead of shooting them.

Shut up, you're the one who think that welfare is a driveby of poor people
tossing dollars at them instead of shooting them.

oh wow, a mighty comeback. :roll: what lame joke-book did you pull that one out of :lol:

that ATTEMPT at a joke was so pathetic i wont even respond to the rest of what you said. It makes the "he's a senator" comment seem intelligent. :mrgreen:

I must agree Justin. If you dont respond you just got pwnd.

You obviously haven't seen his replies or mine in the "Say there was a war between..." topic :wink:

Then tell me I'm under-educated.

If he wants to feel better about it then fine, I was pwnd :roll: