France wants to be prepared for war with Iran..wait, FRANCE?!

Equipment:

*Book of Taunts
*Surrender Flag
*1001 Complaints-for-whatever-reason
*MRE's of froglegs, escargot, etc.

^ You're right! :thumbsup:

Equipment:
Fixed that (although you guys 'list' provided massive lol's). I think that France was telling the US and Britain to get ready to fight Iran :lol:.

Ignoring the jokes that will result from the choice of country making the statement...
Man, this looks like it will end badly. You know Iran will just say, "sod off, you have nukes too and so we are entitled to them".

Man, this looks like it will end badly. You know Iran will just say, "sod off, you have nukes too and so we are entitled to them".
I think that is why the foreign minister is telling us to prepare for the worst. Iran's racing to build the bomb before we actually do anything about it. They probably figure having nuclear arms will deter any future attack. The way I see it we don't need to do much. I would be amazed if Israel lets them construct a bomb. Give them a reason and they'll probably use one of their non-existent nukes on Iran.

Thinking about it, that may be something like the endgame Iran is after. Get someone to strike them first, building support at home and abroad, go to war or jihad or whatever and take out some 'infidels'. If Israel struck first then it would possibly give the Arab nations a reason to band together and try to wipe them off the map again.

Last edited:
Equipment:

*Book of Taunts
*Surrender Flag
*1001 Complaints-for-whatever-reason
*MRE's of froglegs, escargot, etc.

+ about 100 nukes, very competent special forces, a really nice fleet of main battle tanks and other modern weapons.

:)

I say we put in that defense system Regan wanted to (the one that shot missiles down from space), sell (for a good price) every country/ethnic group in the middle east a few nukes, and let the problem sort itself out.

I say we put in that defense system Regan wanted to (the one that shot missiles down from space), sell (for a good price) every country/ethnic group in the middle east a few nukes, and let the problem sort itself out.

Last year in an engineering class the VP of R&D for (iirc) Raytheon came in and talked to us. They are the company that was originally designing the system. They projected that they could shoot down all but 1% of incoming ICBMs. When you're talking about dealing with a rogue state that's got just a few nukes at their disposal such a system is perfect. However, when talking about the USSR, they still had to worry about something like 30-50 warheads getting by :blink:; not quite acceptable. That lecture was definitely one of the highlights of my college experience so far.

And while I do like your plan thedguy, the resulting nuclear fallout would be a danger to us all :lol:.

What's the deal with this French bashing? Sure, the language is not very masculine, but come on, you guys are fat.

:lol:

Gen. Abizaid had some interesting comments about a nuclear Iran.
I hope he's right about Iran not being too reckless. If I read that right, he's basically saying we should do everything short of a military strike, then live with Tehran having a nuke if they can figure out how to make one. Idk if I like that idea or not.

I dont know how good your english comprehensiveness is but France just says how things are, war is potential outcome. France isnt threatening anybody.

Bit same as I would say that there's big risk to hit a moose on dark nordic roads and somebody would comment it by saying: "trionic plans to hit some moose"