• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Free ipods :) NOT A SCAM.

kenezzite

Edit by Viper: Look, Raider007 got one - http://gear.viper007bond.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1170

First off I wouldn't post this if I thought it was some scam. It is kind of a pain in the ass, but 15 minutes of my time is worth a $300 ipod. with the amount of people on here we can easily get free ipods for all of us that want them.

Edit: My friend got his yesterday and I thought I post this on this forum. We did this with my friend on our forum and the people are getting them already.

Here's how it works:
First off, go to the first link below so the person gets credit for the referral.

kenezzite- http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9499824

p0w3r- http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7506271

(Please let me know when you have 5 people confirmed so I can take down your link.)

You have to sign up for it. After you put all your info in, it's going to give you about 10 offers to try products, just click no to all of them. Then it's going to bring you to the Last step. There are 10 offers on the last part, you have to sign up for one of them. Once you have singed up on the freeIpods site, make sure you verify your account by clicking on the "My Account" tab on the freeipods.com website and clicking on "verify my e-mail address". On the freeipods.com website, it allows you to check the status of your free ipod the whole time.

Once you sign up it gives you a link for referring people. Post it up here so we can start getting eachother some ipods.

Send me your referer links so I can post them up. Blockbuster one is the easiest one all you have to do is cancel after it shows up as confirmed.

If it is availabe in Canada I would sign up haha. Seems too good to be true, but apparently it is true. This brings back memories of those ad bars which pay you money a few years back.

I don't know for sure about Canada but you can find out. I just want me iPod, i didn't belive it at first until my friend on the other forum that we did this got his iPod and the others are suppose to get theirs too.

I can give you a link to the other forum if you like.

See I told you guys, it works i know that because my friend got one too.

Took my name off the list. A friend of mine did it and the company he signed up with charged him like $100+ bucks. Don't wanna risk them charging me shit before I can cancel.

Well i don't know what he ordered, but that sucks, all the guys that I know had nothing happend to them, anyway they should recieve their ipod soon, their is a line so they have to wait like 2 weeks, i'll update when they get them.

it's shit.. everyone knows that.

just buy one you bunch of cheap bastards :p

GOD DAMMIT :evil:

but the mini is cuter so fuck these big iPods.

I knew about it before I bought mine but it was scam indeed. A few lucky people get through but most don't.

Viper007Bond said:
Took my name off the list. A friend of mine did it and the company he signed up with charged him like $100+ bucks.

what did he sign up for? the best deals are: stamps.com, infone, blockbuster, ebay (is it still there?), that coffee one...

the others that i know about suck...netflix (you gotta do it for 6 weeks, so you gotta pay for a month), that pc cdrom trainer (that one you get screwed on), AOL (pain in the ass to cancel)...

and the rest i didn't mention, haven't heard of anyone trying it...so i can't comment...

If I had my own credit card, I would. :?

if I lived in us, had time to lose and a cc maybe I'd try, but only to sell it afterwards..

apparently now they are doing that...mine doesn't have anything engraved :D