• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Freeview Box

Overheat

Forum Addict
I've just got a freeview box today - I can't believe I never thought of getting one before - 80 channels for a one-off payment of ?30 - bargain!

Anyone else here got one - obviously VUK does - but has anyone else?

We got one built into the tv at home. Most f the channels are bollocks mind, bit it's worth it for the bbci sport. Pick your table at snooker championships :D

yea, I've got Sky Digital downstairs, I tried that out. I prefer the delayed coverage on BBC2 personally though, as you get the commentary and features in between.

I'm really chuffed with this Freeview box though - it has Men & Motors and Discovery Realtime - which rocks.

Shame it's missing Motors TV - but you can't have everything :p

so what kinda tv service is there in uk? i mean it seems like there is loads. and which is like "the best" in terms of pub. views

Overheat said:
yea, I've got Sky Digital downstairs, I tried that out. I prefer the delayed coverage on BBC2 personally though, as you get the commentary and features in between.

I'm really chuffed with this Freeview box though - it has Men & Motors and Discovery Realtime - which rocks.

Ypu get men and motors and discovery?!?! Pretty sure I don't get that.....

What? Freeview? No it's a legal way to watch the BBCs, now unlocked, satellite feeds. A few years ago the Beeb decided it wasn't going to charge liscense fees to watch their satellites, so they unlocked them gave them to the public :)

Greatgraddage said:
Overheat said:

Ypu get men and motors and discovery?!?! Pretty sure I don't get that.....

Yea - Realtime is 28 and M&M is 38 - check em out :thumbsup: