French section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
SiR dude had this idea and I think it's a great one.. we would keep the rest of the forum clean and in english if we had a section for that. And we're quite a lot who speak french.

why not? :)

post-12-1087414230.jpg

Bonne id?e!

Je suis excit? parce que pour mes vacances d'?t? je va au Qu?bec pour deux semaines. Une semaine ? Trois-Rivi?res et l'autre ? Montr?al!!! Wooohooo! :D

Evidently I remember more French than I thought I did.

DB9Vanquish is exited about going on vacation in Quebec for two weeks, one week in three rivers and the other in Montreal.
And SiR_Dude is very exited about his vacation up north.

Did I get that right?

wouldnt this be more suited to the offtopic section?

what the new section? or this topic?

it's a request so it's in the proper section

My only issue with this is that I can't follow along and participate in the dicussion.

This is an English forum and as I can see, you can all speak English, so I don't really see the need for a whole section. However, a thread for talking in French about random shit would be good...

Viper007Bond said:
My only issue with this is that I can't follow along and participate in the dicussion.

you're affraid we're gonna go crazy or something? :?

No, but this is an English forum and I would like to keep it that way and keep everyone involved in the discussions.

Yeah I understand that. So we can make a topic for french in the off topic section and go crazy in it ? :)

Damn Frenchies! Always wanting their own special place. :p

Soon, there just going to want to seperate from the forum and make their own. :p

Viper007Bond said:

This is an English forum and as I can see, you can all speak English, so I don't really see the need for a whole section. However, a thread for talking in French about random shit would be good...

viper dont be silly, you can participate the french way!!

wave a white flag every now and then and you'll be fine. :wink: :lol:

:lol: @ Justin

Ren: go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.