Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ryosuke

Car(s)
a locomotive and a renault megane coupe
allright, what crap did happen to you today? :lol:

ok, the bloody day has hardly begun and it sucks already. i decided to go for a ride with the mountainbike early in the morning, climbing the feldberg mountain the first time again since spring and going for a breakneck speed descent.
yeah, as soon as i was on the top, it started raining like hell. i was soaked in seconds and couldn't see a thing, i either had dirt and rain in my eyes or on the sunglasses. no breakneck speeds under these conditions. and the downhill part is all the reason i bother to do the 2 hour uphill one...it was all in vain. :?

No, not really. I'm getting on a plane tonight though :unsure:

Actually, the flight leaves early morning on the 14th so all is well :lol:

Went to the bank to get a new card and i was stuck with a trainee..
Then the computer system was going slow..
30 mins later the computer system went offline..
Left the bank with no card.

Then went to the shop and they were sold out of the thing that i wanted so i went home.

Went back to the bank and spent 45 minutes with that damn trainee again, finally got my card though :p

i'm just watching the latest ep of fifth gear...good lord, thats worse than getting soaked. :lol:

Did you know that if you take each digit of today's date and add them together it adds up to 13.

13/10/2006 - yes it is the Australian way. :p 1+3+1+0+2+0+0+6 = 13.

Its actually a good day... Saw yesterday that the GPU I ordered was sold out, worried that I'm not going to get one (very limited...) and it arrived today with the spanking new PSU and everything is extremly well...
Weathers nice...-ish. My cold is getting better... Hey, after all its only noon, your day will be fine as well!

Best of luck!

Re: friday 13th...

ryosuke said:
allright, what crap did happen to you today? :lol:

ok, the bloody day has hardly begun and it sucks already. i decided to go for a ride with the mountainbike early in the morning, climbing the feldberg mountain the first time again since spring and going for a breakneck speed descent.
yeah, as soon as i was on the top, it started raining like hell. i was soaked in seconds and couldn't see a thing, i either had dirt and rain in my eyes or on the sunglasses. no breakneck speeds under these conditions. and the downhill part is all the reason i bother to do the 2 hour uphill one...it was all in vain. :?

I just arrived at work by bike when it started to rain, but didn't get wet at all :p . Crap happend to me yesterday already when the back right tire of my sister's car got a puncture on the motorway. Let's see how the day will go on.

My (work) day is only half over, but its Tacos and Cake day at the office so im having a grand time :lol:

... Also, its friday.

So far so good apart from this morning where 2 assholes in a Vito van cut me the road , and because this happened in south of France all went well after 10seconds of honking and exchanging a promise of killing each other entire family, next time we meet again on the road.
French way of dealing with stress I guess , especially in the morning.

triumph said:
...after 10seconds of honking and exchanging a promise of killing each other entire family, next time we meet again on the road.
French way of dealing with stress I guess , especially in the morning.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Woke up with a killer hangover today.. But quickly remembered where I got it and who I got it with.. been smiling ever since :p

Went to school...second day back after the holidays...fucking hot for the second month of Spring!! God knows what Summer will be like...

Maybe something will happen to me in the one and a half hours left of this day :| :unsure:

yea.. it snowed this morning..

winter started early this year I guess. Still have the summer tires on.. they don't like the cold much..

send some of that aussie heat this way eh?

I was born on Friday the 13th. October 13th. I have had a pretty good life so far.

WheatKing said:
send some of that aussie heat this way eh?
Glady if I could. They say it's going to be hotter tommorrow reaching 37C (99F) :shock:

went to work only to find out that i have to work tomorrow as well. so yeah, best day of my life.