FTB Mindcrack Server (Tekkit has been replaced)

While trying to get our enderman farm set up, the shard somehow disappeared on me. :(

I farmed another one though using a Vile Sword (5 souls per kill) so had a tier 4 one again after about a half hour. We now have over 1000 ender pearls with a solid stream of them constantly coming. Take as many as you need! Woo!

I also have a full (64x64) barrel of gunpowder and blaze rods if you need either of those too. :D

Update: I am now recycling ender pearls because I have a full barrel of them (4096 of them). :lol:

Last edited:
My automatic cow breeder is working nicely (working on getting a cow soul shard to produce infinite leather):

Hmm... my microphone is quite low. I should boost it.

It's not that low, I am not sure why it was coming through low. I may even have turned you down at some point...

Cow soul shard now in place and I have a barrel full of raw beef and leather. Take as much as you need.

Sweet. What method are you using to kill them? Portal drop?

My turtle is murdering them. Same building as the blazes and skeletons.

Have you considered adding more turtles there? I think you could have one on each side, if the one is having trouble killing things fast enough. Of course, if it's successfully murdering everything, then it's not necessary.

Have you considered adding more turtles there? I think you could have one on each side, if the one is having trouble killing things fast enough. Of course, if it's successfully murdering everything, then it's not necessary.

Yes, it could be sped up by having a full wall of turtles because some are being killed by water while waiting in line. I'm happy to tweak the layout if someone donates the diamonds (16).

You can take 16 from my diamond barrel

Edit: or I'll give them to you (or just stick them in your enderchest) when I am on next.

Last edited:
Okay, mob farm kills mobs faster now. You can turn on all 3 spawners and get shit tons of XP now. As soon as they fall into the trough on the right, they get killed. They no longer have to funnel all the way down to the corner.

Thanks for the diamonds, PC. :)

So, some fools built a quarry on the surface and left huge gashes in the landscape. THIS WILL NOT DO, GOOD SIRS!

Ice, you are my hero. <3

In other news, a PSA: if you're mining for Sheldonite Ore in The End, leave a torch on top of the biggest asteroid in the group that you mine it from. This serves as a long distance beacon (you can see the asteroid change color due to the light) that you or someone else has already mined that grouping and that you shouldn't waste time investigating it. I started doing that today and it already helped me ("Did I get that one already?"). :)

Just so you know viper, I have completed the incinerator, so feel free to start putting your stuff in it!

Send anything that can be burned in a furnace our way too, we have 50 generators to burn it - so any saplings that you are recycling now - send them our way!

Just so you know viper, I have completed the incinerator, so feel free to start putting your stuff in it!

Nice. :)

Send anything that can be burned in a furnace our way too, we have 50 generators to burn it - so any saplings that you are recycling now - send them our way!

I was already sending you my saplings. :p

I'm sending you my ender pearls and gunpowder overflow now as well. Feel free to fill up some barrels of your own and then incinerate the rest.

Nice!

jizz-in-my-pants.gif