FTL

JohnnyRacer

I thought we had a thread on this, but I could not find it.

Anywho, the game is simple. It's all about your management skills of a ship. You have subsystems, crew, different weapons, fuel, etc. It's all about getting from one side of the galaxy to the other and survive!

http://www.ftlgame.com/

I find it challenging, even on easy. But it's SO MUCH FUN! It's $9 on Steam.

No clue why I didn't spot this thread earlier, or why nobody else replied. Love the game, really good fun and with mods even better!

And currently on steamsale too! :)

I've never gotten to sector 8. Think I've gotten to 6 a few times though.

I've beaten the game on easy just to unlock the Federation ship, but have yet to beat the second stage of the final boss on normal. It was completely my own fault, I had an awesome strategy of warping mantis crew members into the isolated weapons systems to take them out, but I failed to recall them before winning the battle and lost many of my crew.

Beaten, no.

Gotten past the first boss stage, yes.

So far I have the Starter ship, the Stealth Ship, and the Engi ship. None others.

Great game though!

I have 2 ships, one of my highlights was sending a guy into another ship. The other ship had no oxygen. :lmao:

I unlocked the second layout for both the engi and the kestrel ship, as well as the zoltan cruiser itself. But Whatever ship I use, in the end at the boss, even if I can make it past the first or second phase, I either fail because I can't penetrate their shields, or their rockets just blast me into bits. And being engi the enemy boarding ain't that great either.