• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

FUCKING OWNAGE!

yeh saw it.. pretty cool ..good kid :p

^ I love your new sig Logo! I just can't get enough of the M Coupe. :thumbsup:

F*ck me ! :shock:

How good of a driver is he going to be by the time he is old enough to drive the real thing ? ! :woot:

Amazing ! :thumbsup:

i can't even get bronze with those cones :shock:

if u watch him, he counter steers as well...amazing, but i tihnk he was 2 foot braking so cheating a bit lol

jasonchiu said:
if u watch him, he counter steers as well...amazing, but i tihnk he was 2 foot braking so cheating a bit lol
If using the brake with the left foot is cheating, then every rally driver in the world is a cheater !
Using the brakes ( the rear ones on a FWD or AWD ) to position/stabilize the car is quite common on loose surfaces/skidding situations.
Heck, I don't it all the time driving on snow. For example, it's a much more precise way of turning the car in a corner than using the hand brake.

**edit: spell check **

I'm lucky if I get silver. Holy crap. He will be a kick ass online racer.

i think he should go go-karting and become a JGTC pro driver or get in to F1. he'll waste his life and talent if all he does is play GT

Roman said:
F*ck me ! :shock:

no thx ... ;)

but, anyone think this is maybe a replay and he's just turning the wheel accordingly ...?!

haz

he kicks asses!

and jason, I LFB a lot in LFS, in 2 or 3 corners of Blackwood, to get rid of understeer