Fuel prices in your country

$2.66/gallon for 87... Dropped a DOLLAR in a little over a week here. Absolutely insane.

Same here. It's crazy.

It's 2.99 in West Virginia...

No price change recently:

download.graph.php

$1.43!!!!!!!

Awesome! Great time to buy a V8!

Ok, I keep shifting between Middle-East and Pakistan so here are the fuel prices :

Pakistan:

Un-leaded : Rs. 82 per litre, $3.87/gallon, 0.75 euro/ltr (Pretty expensive considering per capita income is mere $1000.)
Diesel: Rs.69 per litre, $3.25/gallon ,0.63 euro/ltr,

Middle-East (Saudi Arab) this is gonna be a jaw dropper:

Un-leaded : Saudi Riyal 0.45/ltr , $0.45/gallon,
Premium: Saudi Riyal 0.60/ltr, $0.60/gallon
Diesel:Saudi RIyal 0.39/ltr, $0.39/gallon

Cheaper than everything else!

^ Can I please buy 10,000 gallons of diesel from you at that price? Pretty please?

Are you sure about the diesel price? I coulda sworn it was 0.25/L. :think:

Ok, I keep shifting between Middle-East and Pakistan so here are the fuel prices :

Pakistan:

Un-leaded : Rs. 82 per litre, $3.87/gallon, 0.75 euro/ltr (Pretty expensive considering per capita income is mere $1000.)
Diesel: Rs.69 per litre, $3.25/gallon ,0.63 euro/ltr,

Must be painful if you have to fill up in Pakistan.

It's still about $1.17/litre here in Vancouver... cheap, but the $2.66 mentioned above for some parts of the US is about $.85/litre. :(

Gas is cheap in Iran as well... about 40 cents a litre, but that's for unsubsidized fuel that everyone bitches about. A lot of cars get a monthly allowance of a few hundred litres that they get at less than half price I believe. It's insane... still wouldn't want to live there though. ;)

Just saw 2.64, so in celebration, I used about a gallon running my truck to redline :p

Higher demand for diesel these days as well. Here diesel have less tax on it than petrol but it's still more expensive as of a year back.
Diesel demand in the States is pretty low. It's very uncommon to drive a diesel as your everyday vehicle, in which case it's 99% of the time a pickup truck. It's just not something you consider when buying a car.
Global demand is up none the less. You know, in the world.

Diesel demand in the US is still pretty high. All those semis, delivery trucks, cargo ships, and some school buses need fuel too, you know. ;)

Since this morning!

Super Plus 98:
0.998 EUR/litre (5.001 USD/US gallon; 3.512 GBP/imperial gallon; 0.773 GBP/litre)
Eurosuper 95: 0.984 EUR/litre (4.931 USD/US gallon; 3.463 GBP/imperial gallon; 0.762 GBP/litre)
Diesel: 1.044 EUR/litre (5.232 USD/US gallon; 3.674 GBP/imperial gallon; 0.808 GBP/litre)
LPG: 0.698 EUR/litre (3.498 USD/US gallon; 2.456 GBP/imperial gallon; 0.540 GBP/litre)

Oc.95 = from 26.50 (very hard to find this one!) to 27.00-28.00 RUB per litre (near 1$).
Oc.92 = from 25.30 to 26.20-26.30 RUB per litre.
Diesel = do not remember, not using it.

1$ = near 27.0 RUB.

The fact is that a different Gas Stations have different prices on gas per litre. Another fact of these stations - they are so many! And that gives you a lot of difficulty to choose your gasoline. It's really difficult, cause when you fill your tank with cheap gasoline surely this will have a bad effect on your car..but sometimes cheap gasoline is mucn better than expensive.
Some stations like "Lukoil" have a bad quality gasoline, but it costs a lot. Other unknown stations, which exist in a single copy in the entire world, are of good quality gasoline, and it's cheap.
Dunno how it works... Well In Soviet Russia...

But even if we compare it to what has been written previously, Russia has very cheap gasoline.

News.com.au reports that a servo in Sydney lowered it's ULP price to 94c a litre, which, considering the national average of about $1.40 a litre is insanely and awesomely cheap. Apparently the resulting traffic chaos caused a bit of havoc though...:p

WOWOWOWOWOW, just saw a local Shell station with 87 gas for $0.88/litre. HOLY SHIT!

Last edited: