Fuel prices in your country

Global warming doesnt excist! Its just the end of the Ice Age we're facing! :)

aaaargh its rising!
It is coming to springtime, mostly everything rises from a shallow grave, even if this grave is buried over your head (budget). And you can hardly say the petrolprices are a dead end.

Present fuel prices in Tempe, Arizona:

US$2.69/USgal (87 AKI/91 RON) - Regular
US$2.83/USgal (89 AKI/95 RON) - Super
US$2.93/USgal (91 AKI/98 RON) - Premium

Conversion so people from Europe can understand (conversion rates from http://www.oanda.com/)

?0.47/litre - Regular (?0.52)
?0.49/litre - Super (?0.55)
?0.51/litre - Premium (?0.57)

Yeah, it's cheap out here.

Last edited:
Prices in New Zealand:

Per litre

NZ Dollar:

91 Octane: $1.809
95 Octane: $1.879
98 Octane: $1.929 (BP Stations)

Diesel: $1.159

Conversion to USD

91 Octane: $1.292
95 Octane: $1.342
98 Octane: $1.378

Diesel: $0.828

Conversion to Euro

91 Octane: ?0.947
95 Octane: ?0.983
98 Octane: ?1.010

Diesel: ?0.606

Diesel is cheap as we pay Road User Charges or RUC's separately as part of vehicle licensing.

Cheapest you can find in Portugal according to this website that tracks all prices:
95 Gas: 1.41?/L
Diesel: 1.28?/L (I've never seen Diesel so high)

And the government is installing toll booths on ALL highways, which were before now called SCUTs (Sem Custo para Utlizadorers - no cost for users). They think we travel cos we like burning golden fuel and not cos we need to travel to our jobs.

(Also holy revival of the thread, Batman, but there was a similar thread posted and it was suggested we continued discussing this on this one)

Last edited:
In Fiji: Price control so same everywere

Unleaded: FJD 2.13 per litre
Diesel: FJD 1.78 per litre
No high-octane petrol

Last edited:
$3.49 a gallon for regular here in Eastern Carolina.

Middle of Carolina we now have dropped a penny in the last two days to $3.42 for 87 octane. Even though it dropped by $4+ a barrel yesterday.

Trust the :may: German to come up with a flowchart. :D

Here...it's 1,237 ? for diesel and 1,279 ? for petrol 95. Oh well...I know the times when it was more like 0,4? per litre (converted from our previous currency) only by pictures and/or stories. Damn this...

Last edited:
paid AUD1.609 for a litre of 98RON yesterday - highest ive seen in a long long time (possibly ever)

Damn this country and it stupid weekly price fluctuations - i cant remember which day is the cheap day anymore!!

Last edited:
$3.59 USD where I live (Blawnox/Aspinwall, just up the river from downtown Pittsburgh, PA).
Prices are between $3.56 and $3.62 around the city of Pittsburgh.

Gas prices have declined about $0.40 here in the past few days, due (perhaps) to Japan being off the grid and not consuming like they normally would.

I was lucky today, i got 52 liters for 52 danish krones, its about 7?.

it was a special offer by a local station. They sold 92, 95 octane and diesel for 1 kr pr liter, its 0,13 ? pr liter. :D

1.6? -> $2.26 / litre 98-octane on last fillup