Fuel prices in your country

Yeah, the fuel prices have finally dropped now. I payed 1.33 Euros for a liter of Super today.

wow, I might be able to manage that If I headed up northeast to the Forstinning vicinity, but I doubt it. Bavaria is too expensive :(

163 kr/L for 95 oct
173 kr/L for 98 and V-Power
183 kr/L for diesel

and now that the icelandic krona is nearly worthless it's

1.09 Eur/L 95
1.15 Eur/L 98&V-power
1.22 Eur/L Diesel

wow, I might be able to manage that If I headed up northeast to the Forstinning vicinity, but I doubt it. Bavaria is too expensive :(

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/10/10/tanke.png

Sorry mate! :mrgreen:

163 kr/L for 95 oct
173 kr/L for 98 and V-Power
183 kr/L for diesel

and now that the icelandic krona is nearly worthless it's

1.09 Eur/L 95
1.15 Eur/L 98&V-power
1.22 Eur/L Diesel
Stop your whining, that's cheap! Only I get to whine because I pay more than you! :p
Whats up with the weird currency you're using? It sounds a bit like Italy back when they had the lire, how much is a Bigmac? 800 ISK? You guys are rich! :lol:

?1.086/L for 95
?1.099/L for 98/100
?1.145/L for diseasel
?0.698/L for LPG

Just hit an all-year low last night at 94.5c/L for 87.

Yesterday I filled up the Yamaha with Shell V-Power premium for $3.29/gallon. That made me very happy because not even a week ago regular was more than that.

I'm seeing $3.05 and $3.08 per gallon, and online resources tell me I can find $2.72 in the area.

$1.18/litre here today, getting very cheap by recent standards. Let's hope it stays that way... economy heading towards recession FTW?

One downside is I had really cut down on my useless driving around, but I'm starting to get back to my old ways again. Although that probably has a lot to do with the fact that it's cold and rainy now and I can't really walk places. But I was enjoying being environmentally conscious.

Diesel has been floating at about $1.70 AUD a litre for a while now. Makes for a painful fill up, I'm happy if I get out of it for less that $200. When you're paying that sort of cash for 800km of not-very-fast, I really start thinking about getting something smaller. But I hardly drive anymore, and It'd be a while before I made back the changeover cost.

Diesel has been floating at about $1.70 AUD a litre for a while now. Makes for a painful fill up, I'm happy if I get out of it for less that $200. When you're paying that sort of cash for 800km of not-very-fast, I really start thinking about getting something smaller. But I hardly drive anymore, and It'd be a while before I made back the changeover cost.

Yeah I hear you there. Costs me just under $100 to fill the Surf for a 510-520km return. Diesel is around $1.50 here in Brisbane

OT: Who the fuck goes to Italy and then orders a bigmac?
It would be weird going to Italy and ordering a Bigmac and then try to pay in ISK or Lire, but if I went to Iceland and bought one for ISK and then hopped on a plane to Italy and bought one for ?'s I'd then be able to determine where I was ripped off the most. Or I could save myself two plane fares and just go to Wikipedia for the worlds most important economic purchasing power parity index.

Prices in Singapore Dollars (SGD$) per liter

untitled-3.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/10/10/tanke.png

Sorry mate! :mrgreen:
My goodness, fuel prices keep dropping quite vigorously:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/10/13/sprit.PNG

I filled up for 12.19/l it thats cheeeeap less expensive!

There have been reports of 95 octane getting under 1,30e/l here. Could/Should I finally fill my tank up to the brim?

For the record, I have bought gas less than five times since June. Haven't needed the car for four months.