Fuel prices in your country

Gas prices right now are cheaper then when I started driving!!! WooT Paid $2.15 a gallon at a shell by my house yesterday for 91. I bet I will get lower today haha.

It's stuck at about 90-95 cents/litre here, doesn't seem to be going down anymore.

91 octane is still above a dollar, blast.

Last time I filled up it was at 1.91$. Cheaper than I've seen it for years! It was amazing - 20$ got me a full freakin' tank of gas. That's NEVER happened since I started driving! :lol:

Down to 80.9 over here!!!

If it keeps going at this rate, it should be free in another 6 months.

Yeah, prices in Vancouver will be going down about 3.5 cents permanently; most retailers will be dropping the discounting system, so what you see at the posted sign price is what you'll pay at the pumps.

Yeah, prices in Vancouver will be going down about 3.5 cents permanently; most retailers will be dropping the discounting system, so what you see at the posted sign price is what you'll pay at the pumps.

I read about that in the "news" yesterday... what's that about? I thought it was a stupid way of doing things anyway, considering everyone got the discount.

All they do is fix their signage and it's breaking news. I still get an extra 2 cents off at Petro-Canada though. :D

It was 72.9 cents a litre today at a Shell station in Toronto. Since 1 gallon is 3.78 litres, does this mean that a gallon of gas is ~$2.76 (3.78 x 0.729)?

Edit: I'm guessing it does. Hadn't realized the picture above was in USD, which would make the price near the range of the amount I thought (which is in CAD)

Last edited:
Gas prices right now are cheaper then when I started driving!!! WooT Paid $2.15 a gallon at a shell by my house yesterday for 91. I bet I will get lower today haha.

91, that's pretty good. I get $1.78 in MA for water-down 87 soda water, and $2.25 in CNY for the same crap.

Ottawa gas now at $0.676!!! I can actually use the gas pedal now!!!

Ottawa gas now at $0.676!!! I can actually use the gas pedal now!!!

Holy Jeez! I don't even remember when gas was in the 60s in Vancouver... maybe 2002 or something.

At the moment, regular unleaded is about $1.03 a litre, 98 octane premium is $1.15 or so, LPG is under 50 cents a litre, but diesel is still high $1.30's. E10 is under a dollar.

It's pretty good, put 2/3 of a tank in and it cost me just over $40 for 98.

I think the last time petrol was this cheap here was about 2005.

You know the strangest thing? I drive far less than I used to. I used to do a tank and a half of fuel a week. Now, I can get three weeks from a tank of fuel.

Holy Jeez! I don't even remember when gas was in the 60s in Vancouver... maybe 2002 or something.

Yeh, around 2002, gas prices in toronto were in the 60s as well.

I wonder what the prices in Montreal are like, last I was there, their gas prices were like 20 cents higher than Toronto's.

I wonder what the prices in Montreal are like, last I was there, their gas prices were like 20 cents higher than Toronto's.

Not sure, but I doubt it's higher than the lower mainland of BC. We always get raped by the highest gas prices in the country, I doubt things have changed with the current fuel situation.