Fuel prices in your country

I noticed last week how Premium is going up in price. As in - it was always 10C more than Regular but now since the big plunge in prices has happened, its 12-15C dearer than Regular. Just an observation....

1.10ish for regular and 0.90ish for diesel! yay!

I noticed last week how Premium is going up in price. As in - it was always 10C more than Regular but now since the big plunge in prices has happened, its 12-15C dearer than Regular. Just an observation....

funny how here in germany the opposite has happened.... the price for premium and regular have assimilated. BTW prices here have pretty much stabilized for now, been at 115cent +/-5 for petrol (both regular and premium), and at 110cent +/- 5 for diesel for quite a few weeks now here.

Down to 80.9 over here!!!

Well, just over a month later and it's climbing back up steadily.

Current price for low octane is 95 cents, which means people like me are already paying over a buck per litre again.

What sucks even more is the whole time gas was ridiculously cheap it was snowing here so I didn't even really get to waste some petrol before prices climbed back up.

$0.96/liter = ?0.47/liter = $3.62/gallon

Sheez, it must suck to live in Europe with those gas prices, but it's also the reason why you guys don't drive monstrous SUV's/pickup trucks like us North Americans do!

Nah, luckily for me, I'm one of those "simple, fast, and reliable" people:p. Seriously, I do hate the stupid 2p increase- as if they aren't making enough already- but I do have fun thrashing my car while getting 25mpg, and better yet the global-warming-ists don't throw pies at me because of it.:lol:

Nah, luckily for me, I'm one of those "simple, fast, and reliable" people:p. Seriously, I do hate the stupid 2p increase- as if they aren't making enough already- but I do have fun thrashing my car while getting 25mpg, and better yet the global-warming-ists don't throw pies at me because of it.:lol:

Woah, you quoted Mopar Man... I forgot about that guy.

You must be new here.... :lol:

Don't let this thread tie...

ESTONIA:
95 - 1,12 EUR/litre
98 - 1,15 EUR/litre
D - 1,09 EUR/litre

in .be it's more like

95 - 1.35ish ?/l
98 - 1.45ish ?/l
diesel - 1.05ish ?/l

too lazy to convert that into miles and gallons :p

As of today for me it's right around $1.14 per litre of 87 octane.

could be worse.

In new Orleans area yesterday it was about $2.72 for low grade per gallon. In Houston area today it's about $2.68 a gallon. A gallon is approximately 4 liters.
I first started driving in the 80s and it was around 70 cents a gallon. My friend had a diesel b&w rabbit. With 4 of us we would each throw in a dollar and could ride around all weekend, on the rare occassion that a vw could make it through a tank of diesel without breaking down.

awsv9z.jpg

Move colon one step left to get the approximate price in ? (the conversion difference is neglible).

Last edited:
graph_pricestats.php

Average prices of petrol/diesel in whole country in March 2010

this shits me royally

its starting to get closer to 20c/L more for 98 over the E10

83 octane is around $3.50/gal in the city, and $2.80 out of it
87 $3.60/2.90
91 $3.70/3.00

aaaargh its rising! :-o

Petrol is up to 1,40?/l
and Diesel up to 1,23?/l