• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Funniest limos

AutoMX

a topic in the other forum gave me an idea..

crazy limos! the scary thing is that ll of these are real cars except the ferrari mondial 1:18 model. :lol:

cobra2_2.jpg

lambo_limo.jpg

this thing has a full jacuzzi in the back!
lambo_limo2.jpg

ferrari_limo.jpg

image_01.gif

f40paul.jpg

complete with redneck owner ---^

28_nov_foto_10.jpg

lambo%20limo.jpg

rolls_04.jpg

full with neon bar

hummer_04.jpg

ferrari.jpg

ferrari TR limo

112_0212_orlando_pontlimo_g.jpg

custom_limousine_1.jpg

You sure that first one isn't a chop? Last one's a chop too I think.

I bet they handle like poo, but that won't make them any cheaper...

as far as i know all of them are replica bodies except the hummers and bentley (though bentley could be too?)

the blue diablo replica is real, i know that, i've seen many angles. i think i even found out who made it a while back.
the cobra could be a chop, but it seems pretty real. wouldn't be shocking if it was real, you can buy a cobra body for $2000...

OMG, that top off countach limo makes me drool ... adn with the jacuzzi in the back ...
that's it, I'm getting one in the future ... I'll get rich just to have that.

fake as in non-working or photoshop?... because most of these are real AFAIK, I've seen alot of pictures of some of these limos at different angles... if you're talking about fake as in not a ferrari, then I think most of them are just replica body with some custom chassis ;)

man who is gay enough to screw up a nice design like that long ass topless lambo! it looks like URANUS

freakster_991 said:
man who is gay enough to screw up a nice design like that long ass topless lambo! it looks like URANUS

How do you know how Andys one looks like? :lol:

:lol:

but yea, as far as i know all of them are replicas, none are real exotics. the only one i dont know about is the red countach :|